Report NEP-HEA-2016-01-03This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2015. "Social Health Insurance: A Quantitative Exploration," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2015-629, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Hai V. Nguyen, 2015. "Long-Term Health Effects of Vietnam War's Herbicide Exposure on the Vietnamese Population," Working Papers 150019, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Mehdi Ammi & Christine Peyron, 2015. "Heterogeneity In General Practitioner's Preferences for Quality Improvement Programs: A Choice Experiment And Policy Simulation in France," Working Papers 150020, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Tinna Laufey Asgeirsdottir & Hope Corman & Kelly Noonan & Nancy E. Reichman, 2015. "Lifecycle Effects of a Recession on Health Behaviors: Boom, Bust, and Recovery in Iceland," Working Papers 150021, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Rudy Douven & Minke Remmerswaal & Robin Zoutenbier, 2015. "Do Extrinsically Motivated Mental Health Care Providers Have Better Treatment Outcomes?," CPB Discussion Paper 319, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Huijie Yan, 2015. "The Integration of Energy, Environment and Health Policies in China: A Review," Working Papers halshs-01247183, HAL.
- Markussen, Simen & Strøm, Marte, 2015. "The Effects of Motherhood," Memorandum 19/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Bütikofer, Aline & Loken, Katrine Vellesen & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2015. "Long-Term Consequences of Access to Well-Child Visits," IZA Discussion Papers 9546, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chaparro, Juan & Sojourner, Aaron J., 2015. "Same Program, Different Outcomes: Understanding Differential Effects from Access to Free, High-Quality Early Care," IZA Discussion Papers 9552, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kalenkoski, Charlene M. & Oumtrakool, Eakamon, 2015. "The Caregiving Responsibilities of Retirees: What Are They and How Do They Affect Retirees' Well-being?," IZA Discussion Papers 9568, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Margaret Gerteis & Cicely Thomas & Lauren Blatt & Sally Crelia & Alyson Marano Ward & Kelly Moriarty & Monica Sarmiento & Myra Tanamor & Russ Tisinger, 2015. "Quality Reporting on Medicare's Compare Sites: Lessons Learned from Consumer Research, 2001-2014," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4abc6ecea09746b9b168463b3, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Fredrick Manang & Chikako Yamauchi, 2015. "The impact of access to health facilities on maternal care use and health status: Evidence from longitudinal data from rural Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Picazo, Oscar F. & Ho, Beverly Lorraine C. & Ulep, Valerie Gilbert T. & Pantig, Ida Marie T., 2015. "A Critical Analysis of Purchasing of Health Services in the Philippines: A Case Study of PhilHealth," Research Paper Series DP 2015-54, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- El Aida, Kawtar & El Kadiri, Mounir & Mourji, Fouzi, 2015. "The demand for health microinsurance services: assessment of the contribution effort using microeconomic data," MPRA Paper 68470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André Luis Squarize Chagas & Alexandre N. Almeida, Carlos Roberto Azzoni, 2015. "Sugar Cane Burning and Human Health: a Spatial Difference-in-Difference Analysis," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_47, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Barenberg, Andrew J. & Basu, Deepankar & Soylu, Ceren, 2015. "The Effect of Public Health Expenditure on Infant Mortality: Evidence from a Panel of Indian States, 1983-84 to 2011-12," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-19, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Arsenault Morin, Alex & Geloso, Vincent & Kufenko, Vadim, 2015. "Infant mortality and the role of seigneurial tenure in Canada East, 1851," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 47/2015, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.