The Caregiving Responsibilities of Retirees: What Are They and How Do They Affect Retirees' Well-being?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Charlene M. Kalenkoski & Eakamon Oumtrakool, 2017. "The caregiving responsibilities of retirees: what are they and how do they affect retirees’ well-being?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(13), pages 1298-1310, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Kahneman & Alan B. Krueger, 2006. "Developments in the Measurement of Subjective Well-Being," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 3-24, Winter.
More about this item
Keywordstime use; retirement; well-being; caregiving;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2016-01-03 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2016-01-03 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp9568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .