Sugar Cane Burning and Human Health: a Spatial Difference-in-Difference Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- André Luis Squarize Chagas & Alexandre N. Almeida, Carlos Roberto Azzoni, 2014. "Sugar Cane Burning and Human Health: a Spatial Difference –in-Difference Analysis," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_20, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canavire-Bacarreza, Gustavo & Díaz Serrano, Lluís & Corrales-Espinosa, Alejandro, 2018. "The Impact of Public Libraries on School Achievement: The Case of Medellin," Working Papers 2072/351580, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSugar Cane Burning; Health Condition; Spatial Econometrics;
All these keywords.
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2016-01-03 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2015wpecon47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Pedro Garcia Duarte (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.