Financing reforms of public health services in China: lessons for other nations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cook, Ian G. & Dummer, Trevor J. B., 2004. "Changing health in China: re-evaluating the epidemiological transition model," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 329-343, March.
- Bredenkamp, Caryn, 2008. "Health reform, population policy and child nutritional status in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4587, The World Bank.
- Ng, Ying Chu, 2008. "The Productive Efficiency of the Health Care Sector of China," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 38(3), pages 381-393.
- Xie, Jipan & Dow, William H., 2005. "Longitudinal study of child immunization determinants in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 601-611, August.
- Tabea Bork-HÜffer & Frauke Kraas, 2015. "Health Care Disparities in Megaurban China: The Ambivalent Role of Unregistered Practitioners," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 106(3), pages 339-352, July.
- Carine Milcent, 2011. "Baisse du recours aux soins dans les zones rurales en Chine," Working Papers halshs-00653450, HAL.
- Bredenkamp, Caryn, 2009. "Policy-related determinants of child nutritional status in China: The effect of only-child status and access to healthcare," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 1531-1538, November.
- Dummer, Trevor J.B. & Cook, Ian G., 2008. "Health in China and India: A cross-country comparison in a context of rapid globalisation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 590-605, August.
- Hong Wang & Licheng Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2006. "Health Services in Rural China," CEMA Working Papers 563, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Hendrik P. van Dalen, 2006. "When Health Care Insurance does not make a Difference – The Case of Health Care ‘Made in China’," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-091/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:bla:ijhplm:v:32:y:2017:i:3:p:307-316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khaleghian, Peyvand & Gupta, Monica Das, 2005. "Public management and the essential public health functions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1083-1099, July.
- Yang, Jinqiu & Zeng, Wu, 2014. "The trade-offs between efficiency and quality in the hospital production: Some evidence from Shenzhen, China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 166-184.
- Ng, Ying Chu, 2011. "The productive efficiency of Chinese hospitals," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 428-439, September.
- Carine Milcent, 2010. "Healthcare access for migrants in China : A new frontier," Working Papers halshs-00575014, HAL.
- Carine Milcent, 2011. "Baisse du recours aux soins dans les zones rurales en Chine," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00653450, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsUser fees Government budget Public health services China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:54:y:2002:i:11:p:1691-1698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.