Stakeholder perceptions of aid coordination implementation in the Zambian health sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sundewall, Jesper & Sahlin-Andersson, Kerstin, 2006. "Translations of health sector SWAps--A comparative study of health sector development cooperation in Uganda, Zambia and Bangladesh," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 277-287, May.
- Pfeiffer, James, 2003. "International NGOs and primary health care in Mozambique: the need for a new model of collaboration," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 725-738, February.
- Buse, Kent & Walt, Gill, 1996. "Aid coordination for health sector reform: a conceptual framework for analysis and assessment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 173-187, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lettieri, Emanuele & Bartoli, Laura & Masella, Cristina, 2013. "Coordinating intra-sector services in healthcare: Requirements and elements that managers should take into account," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 591-601.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:6:p:779-795 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pallas, Sarah Wood & Ruger, Jennifer Prah, 2017. "Effects of donor proliferation in development aid for health on health program performance: A conceptual framework," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 177-186.
More about this item
KeywordsZambia Aid coordination Health-sector;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:95:y:2010:i:2-3:p:122-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.