Report NEP-TRA-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luo, Yinghao, 2016. "What was Behind the Chinese Miracle?," MPRA Paper 77804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Wang, Yue & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2017. "The Great Chinese Inequality Turnaround," CEPR Discussion Papers 11892, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonella Cavallo & Antonio Ribba, 2017. "Measuring the Effects of Oil Price and Euro-area Shocks on CEECs Business Cycles," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 128, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Gokan, Toshitaka & Kuroiwa, Ikuo & Nakajima, Kentaro, 2017. "Agglomeration economies in Vietnam : a firm-level analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 636, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Dang, Thang, 2017. "Does the More Educated Utilize More Health Care Services? Evidence from Vietnam Using a Regression Discontinuity Design," MPRA Paper 77641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nan Yu, 2016. ": Innovation of renewable energy generation technologies at a regional level in China:A study based on patent data analysis," EIIW Discussion paper disbei230, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Milos Markovic & Michael Stemmer, 2017. "Firm Growth Dynamics and Financial Constraints: Evidence from Serbian Firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01489222, HAL.
- Igor Sheiman & Vladimir Shevski, 2017. "Two Models of Primary Health Care Development: Russia vs. Central and Eastern European Countries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 06/PSP/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Republic of Kosovo; Second and Third Reviews under the Stand-By Arrangement, and Request for Program Extension-Press Release; Staff Report; and Statement by the Executive Director for the Republic of ," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Suhara, Manabu, 2017. "Russian Industrial Statistics," RRC Working Paper Series 66, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Elena N. Gasiukova & Sergey A. Korotaev, 2017. "Precariousness in Russia: Attitudes, Work and Life Experience of Young Adults with Higher Education," HSE Working papers WP BRP 73/SOC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Yun Liang & John Gibson, 2017. "Location or Hukou: What Most Limits Fertility of Urban Women in China?," Working Papers in Economics 17/06, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Hongbo Wang & Dan Rickman, 2017. "Regional Growth Differences in China for 1995-2013: An Empirical Integrative Analysis of their Sources," Economics Working Paper Series 1709, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2017. "An Assessment of Sustainability of Bulgarian Farms," MPRA Paper 77463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BLINOV, Sergey, 2017.
"Использование Взаимосвязи Между Ввп И Денежной Массой Для Экономического Прогнозирования
[Economic Forecasting Based on the Relationship between GDP and Real Money Supply]," MPRA Paper 77475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seitz, William & Presbitero, Andrea & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2017. "Sanctions and public opinion : the case of the Russia-Ukraine gas disputes," IDE Discussion Papers 652, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Suzuki, Aya & Vu, Hoang Nam, 2017. "Better management practices and their outcomes in shrimp farming : evidence from small-scale shrimp farmers in Southern Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 643, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Vernikov, Andrei & Mamonov, Mikhail, 2017.
"Долгосрочное Банковское Кредитование: Какие Банки Им Занимаются И Почему?
[Which banks and why lend long-term in Russia?]," MPRA Paper 77160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wyatt J. Brooks & Joseph Kaboski & Yao Amber Li, 2017. "Growth Policy, Agglomeration and (the Lack of) Competition," Working Papers 2017-020, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Cho-Hoi Hui & Andrew Tsang, 2017. "The RMB Central Parity Formation Mechanism after August 2015: A Statistical Analysis," Working Papers 062017, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.