Adherence to highly active antiretroviral therapies (HAART) in HIV-infected patients: from a predictive to a dynamic approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Douglas L. & Paxson, Christina, 2006. "Relative income, race, and mortality," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 979-1003, September.
- Angus Deaton, 2001. "Relative Deprivation, Inequality, and Mortality," NBER Working Papers 8099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor R. Fuchs & Mark B. McClellan & Jonathan S. Skinner, 2004.
"Area Differences in Utilization of Medical Care and Mortality among U.S. Elderly,"
NBER Chapters,in: Perspectives on the Economics of Aging, pages 367-414
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor R. Fuchs & Mark McClellan & Jonathan Skinner, 2001. "Area Differences in Utilization of Medical Care and Mortality Among U.S. Elderly," NBER Working Papers 8628, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher J. Ruhm, 2000. "Are Recessions Good for Your Health?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(2), pages 617-650.
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & William Easterly, 1999.
"Public Goods and Ethnic Divisions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(4), pages 1243-1284.
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & William Easterly, 1997. "Public Goods and Ethnic Divisions," NBER Working Papers 6009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baqir, Reza & Easterly, William & Alesina, Alberto, 1999. "Public Goods and Ethnic Divisions," Scholarly Articles 4551797, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto & Baqir, Reza & Easterly, William, 1999. "Public goods and ethnic divisions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2108, The World Bank.
- Michael Grossman, 1976. "The Correlation between Health and Schooling," NBER Chapters,in: Household Production and Consumption, pages 147-224 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jennifer M. Mellor & Jeffrey Milyo, 1999. "Re-Examining the Evidence of an Ecological Association between Income Inequality and Health," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9922, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:7:1074-1080_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:3:385-391_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- David A. Jaeger & Susanna Loeb & Sarah E. Turner & John Bound, 1998. "Coding Geographic Areas Across Census Years: Creating Consistent Definitions of Metropolitan Areas," NBER Working Papers 6772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karine Lamiraud & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2007.
"Therapeutic non-adherence: a rational behavior revealing patient preferences?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(11), pages 1185-1204.
- Karine Lamiraud & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2006. "Therapeutic non adherence: a rational behavior revealing patient preferences ?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00589121, HAL.
- Pierre-Yves Geoffard & Karine Lamiraud, 2007. "Therapeutic non adherence: A rational behavior revealing patient preferences?," Post-Print halshs-00754193, HAL.
- Atun, Rifat A. & McKee, Martin & Coker, Richard & Gurol-Urganci, Ipek, 2008. "Health systems' responses to 25 years of HIV in Europe: Inequities persist and challenges remain," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2-3), pages 181-194, May.
- Peretti-Watel, P. & Spire, B. & Schiltz, M.A. & Bouhnik, A.D. & Heard, I. & Lert, F. & Obadia, Y., 2006. "Vulnerability, unsafe sex and non-adherence to HAART: Evidence from a large sample of French HIV/AIDS outpatients," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 2420-2433, May.
- Lien, Hsien-Ming & Lu, Mingshan & Albert Ma, Ching-To & McGuire, Thomas G., 2010.
"Progress and compliance in alcohol abuse treatment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 213-225, March.
- Hsien-Ming Lien & Mingshan Lu & Ching-To Albert Ma & Thomas G. McGuire, 2006. "Progress and Compliance in Alcohol Abuse Treatment," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-043, Boston University - Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsHIV-infection HIV/AIDS care Adherence Health behaviours Highly active antiretroviral therapies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:54:y:2002:i:10:p:1481-1496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .