Adherence to highly active antiretroviral therapies (HAART) in HIV-infected patients: from a predictive to a dynamic approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karine Lamiraud & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2007.
"Therapeutic non-adherence: a rational behavior revealing patient preferences?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(11), pages 1185-1204.
- Karine Lamiraud & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2006. "Therapeutic non adherence: a rational behavior revealing patient preferences ?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00589121, HAL.
- Pierre-Yves Geoffard & Karine Lamiraud, 2007. "Therapeutic non adherence: A rational behavior revealing patient preferences?," Post-Print halshs-00754193, HAL.
- Atun, Rifat A. & McKee, Martin & Coker, Richard & Gurol-Urganci, Ipek, 2008. "Health systems' responses to 25 years of HIV in Europe: Inequities persist and challenges remain," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(2-3), pages 181-194, May.
- Lien, Hsien-Ming & Lu, Mingshan & Albert Ma, Ching-To & McGuire, Thomas G., 2010.
"Progress and compliance in alcohol abuse treatment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 213-225, March.
- Hsien-Ming Lien & Mingshan Lu & Ching-To Albert Ma & Thomas G. McGuire, 2006. "Progress and Compliance in Alcohol Abuse Treatment," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-043, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Peretti-Watel, P. & Spire, B. & Schiltz, M.A. & Bouhnik, A.D. & Heard, I. & Lert, F. & Obadia, Y., 2006. "Vulnerability, unsafe sex and non-adherence to HAART: Evidence from a large sample of French HIV/AIDS outpatients," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 62(10), pages 2420-2433, May.
More about this item
KeywordsHIV-infection HIV/AIDS care Adherence Health behaviours Highly active antiretroviral therapies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:54:y:2002:i:10:p:1481-1496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .