AIDS scenarios for The Netherlands; the economic impact on hospitals
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dijkgraaf, Marcel G. W. & Luijben, August H. P. & Jager, Johannes C. & Schrijvers, August J. P. & Borleffs, Jan C. C., 1994. "Trends in hospital resource utilization by HIV-infected persons, January 1987-June 1990," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 175-191, February.
- Drummond, Michael & Davies, Linda, 1988. "Treating AIDS: the economic issues," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Bennett, Charles L. & Deneffe, Daniel, 1993. "Does experience improve hospital performance in treating patients with AIDS?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 35-43, April.
- van de Water, Harry P. A. & Bijleveld, Catrien C. J. H. & Berkane, Maia & Wiggers, Chris C. M. C., 1992. "Is the worst of the epidemic over? Back calculation of HIV seroprevalence in The Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 211-221, July.
- Hay, Joel W., 1989. "Econometric issues in modeling the costs of AIDS," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 125-145, April.
- Bloom, David E. & Glied, Sherry, 1992. "Projecting the number of new AIDS cases in the United States," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 339-365, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:31:y:1995:i:2:p:127-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.