AIDS scenarios for The Netherlands; the economic impact on hospitals
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hay, Joel W., 1989. "Econometric issues in modeling the costs of AIDS," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 125-145, April.
- Drummond, Michael & Davies, Linda, 1988. "Treating AIDS: the economic issues," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-19, August.
- Bloom, David E. & Glied, Sherry, 1992. "Projecting the number of new AIDS cases in the United States," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 339-365, November.
- Dijkgraaf, Marcel G. W. & Luijben, August H. P. & Jager, Johannes C. & Schrijvers, August J. P. & Borleffs, Jan C. C., 1994. "Trends in hospital resource utilization by HIV-infected persons, January 1987-June 1990," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 175-191, February.
- Bennett, Charles L. & Deneffe, Daniel, 1993. "Does experience improve hospital performance in treating patients with AIDS?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 35-43, April.
- van de Water, Harry P. A. & Bijleveld, Catrien C. J. H. & Berkane, Maia & Wiggers, Chris C. M. C., 1992. "Is the worst of the epidemic over? Back calculation of HIV seroprevalence in The Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 211-221, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:31:y:1995:i:2:p:127-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.