Socioeconomic differences in the utilization of health services in a Dutch population: the contribution of health status
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mackenbach, J.P. & van de Mheen, H. & Stronks, K., 1994. "A prospective cohort study investigating the explanation of socio-economic inequalities in health in the Netherlands," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 299-308, January.
- Mapelli, Vittorio, 1993. "Health needs, demand for health services and expenditure across social groups in Italy: An empirical investigation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 999-1009, April.
- Newbold, K. Bruce & Eyles, John & Birch, Stephen, 1995. "Equity in health care: Methodological contributions to the analysis of hospital utilization within Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1181-1192, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.74.12.1331_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piperno, Aldo & Di Orio, Ferdinando, 1990. "Social differences in health and utilization of health services in Italy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 305-312, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lostao, Lourdes & Regidor, Enrique & Geyer, Siegfried & Aïach, Pierre, 2007. "Patient cost sharing and social inequalities in access to health care in three western European countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 367-376, July.
- Alberts, Jantina F. & Sanderman, Robbert & Gerstenbluth, Izzy & van den Heuvel, Wim J. A., 1998. "Sociocultural variations in help-seeking behavior for everyday symptoms and chronic disorders," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 57-72, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:37:y:1996:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .