Socio-economic differences in the utilisation of health services in Belgium
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mackenbach, J. P., 1992. "Socio-economic health differences in the Netherlands: A review of recent empirical findings," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 213-226, February.
- Keskimäki, Ilmo & Salinto, Marjo & Aro, Seppo, 1995. "Socioeconomic equity in finnish hospital care in relation to need," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 425-431, August.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Paci, Pierella & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 1991. "On the measurement of inequalities in health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 545-557, January.
- Dunlop, Sheryl & Coyte, Peter C. & McIsaac, Warren, 2000. "Socio-economic status and the utilisation of physicians' services: results from the Canadian National Population Health Survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 123-133, July.
- Mooney, Gavin & Hall, Jane & Donaldson, Cam & Gerard, Karen, 1991. "Utilisation as a measure of equity: weighing heat?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 475-480.
- Nolan, Brian, 1994. "General practitioner utilisation in Ireland: The role of socio-economic factors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 711-716, March.
- Piperno, Aldo & Di Orio, Ferdinando, 1990. "Social differences in health and utilization of health services in Italy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 305-312, January.
- Raphaël Lagasse & Claire Perrine Humblet & Ann Lenaerts & Isabelle Godin & G. F. G. Moens, 1990. "Health and social inequities in Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14900, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lagasse, Raphael & Humblet, Perrine C. & Lenaerts, Ann & Godin, Isabelle & Moens, Guido F.G., 1990. "Health and social inequities in Belgium," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 237-248, January.
- Beland, Francois, 1982. "The utilization of health services : Sequence of visits to general practitioners," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 16(23), pages 2065-2072, January.
- Bongers, Inge M. B. & Van Der Meer, Joost B. W. & Van Den Bos, Johannes & Mackenbach, Johan P., 1997. "Socio-economic differences in general practitioner and outpatient specialist care in the Netherlands: A matter of health insurance?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1161-1168, April.
- Newbold, K. Bruce & Eyles, John & Birch, Stephen, 1995. "Equity in health care: Methodological contributions to the analysis of hospital utilization within Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1181-1192, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:65:y:2003:i:2:p:153-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.