Inequities in health care utilization by people aged 50+: Evidence from 12 European countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marion Devaux & Michael de Looper, 2012. "Income-Related Inequalities in Health Service Utilisation in 19 OECD Countries, 2008-2009," OECD Health Working Papers 58, OECD Publishing.
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Cristina Masseria, 2004. "Income-Related Inequality in the Use of Medical Care in 21 OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Morris, Stephen & Sutton, Matthew & Gravelle, Hugh, 2005. "Inequity and inequality in the use of health care in England: an empirical investigation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 1251-1266, March.
- Chad D. Meyerhoefer & Samuel H. Zuvekas & Richard Manski, 2014. "The Demand For Preventive And Restorative Dental Services," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 14-32, January.
- Culyer, A. J., 1995. "Need: The idea won't do--But we still need it," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 727-730, March.
- Valérie Paris & Marion Devaux & Lihan Wei, 2010. "Health Systems Institutional Characteristics: A Survey of 29 OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 50, OECD Publishing.
- Bryan, Mark L. & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013.
"Regression analysis of country effects using multilevel data: a cautionary tale,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2013-14, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bryan, Mark L. & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Regression Analysis of Country Effects Using Multilevel Data: A Cautionary Tale," IZA Discussion Papers 7583, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dunlop, Sheryl & Coyte, Peter C. & McIsaac, Warren, 2000. "Socio-economic status and the utilisation of physicians' services: results from the Canadian National Population Health Survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 123-133, July.
- Keskimäki, Ilmo & Salinto, Marjo & Aro, Seppo, 1995. "Socioeconomic equity in finnish hospital care in relation to need," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 425-431, August.
- Zeynep Or & Florence Jusot & Engin Yilmaz, 2008. "Impact of health care system on socioeconomic inequalities in doctor use," Working Papers DT17, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Sep 2008.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward Kelley & Jeremy Hurst, 2006. "Health Care Quality Indicators Project: Conceptual Framework Paper," OECD Health Working Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Alberts, Jantina F. & Sanderman, Robbert & Eimers, J. Marietta & Van Den Heuvel, Wim J. A., 1997. "Socioeconomic inequity in health care: A study of services utilization in Curaçao," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 213-220, July.
- Goddard, Maria & Smith, Peter, 2001. "Equity of access to health care services: : Theory and evidence from the UK," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 53(9), pages 1149-1162, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:196:y:2018:i:c:p:115-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarti, Simone & Terraneo, Marco & Tognetti Bordogna, Mara, 2017. "Poverty and private health expenditures in Italian households during the recent crisis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 307-314.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth care services; Health inequities; Healthcare system; Welfare regimes; Educational disparities; SHARE project; Fixed effects approach; European countries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:126:y:2015:i:c:p:154-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.