Need: The idea won't do--But we still need it
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halkos, George, 1993. "Economic incentives for optimal sulphur abatement in Europe," MPRA Paper 33705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ger Klaassen & David Pearce, 1995. "Introduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 85-93, March.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1, January.
- Tietenberg, T H, 1990. "Economic Instruments for Environmental Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 17-33, Spring.
- Halkos, George E., 1993. "Sulphur abatement policy: Implications of cost differentials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1035-1043, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivonne Honekamp & Daniel Possenriede, 2008. "Redistributive effects in public health care financing," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(4), pages 405-416, November.
- Philippe Batifoulier & John Latsis & Jacques Merchiers, 2010. "Les priorités de la prise en charge financière des soins. Une approche par la philosophie du besoin," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-2, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Terraneo, Marco, 2015. "Inequities in health care utilization by people aged 50+: Evidence from 12 European countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 154-163.
- Anthony J Culyer, 2015. "Efficiency, equity and equality in health and health care," Working Papers 120cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Michael Drummond & Adrian Towse, 2014. "Orphan drugs policies: a suitable case for treatment," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(4), pages 335-340, May.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00355-017-1053-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Sutton, 2002. "Vertical and horizontal aspects of socio-economic inequity in general practitioner contacts in Scotland," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 537-549.
- McDermott, Robyn & Beaver, Carol & Zhao, Yuejen, 1997. "Outcomes-based resource allocation for indigenous health services: a model for Northern Australia?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 69-78, January.
- Stephen Dunn, 2006. "Prolegomena to a Post Keynesian health economics," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(3), pages 273-299.
- Brouwer, Werner B.F. & Culyer, Anthony J. & van Exel, N. Job A. & Rutten, Frans F.H., 2008. "Welfarism vs. extra-welfarism," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 325-338, March.
- Wiseman, Virginia & Mooney, Gavin, 1998. "SOUNDING BOARD: Burden of illness estimates for priority setting: a debate revisited," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 243-251, March.
- Ozegowski, Susanne & Sundmacher, Leonie, 2014. "Understanding the gap between need and utilization in outpatient care—The effect of supply-side determinants on regional inequities," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 54-63.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:40:y:1995:i:6:p:727-730. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .