Health care reform in Belgium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carine Van De Voorde & Eddy Van Doorslaer & Erik Schokkaert, 2001. "Effects of cost sharing on physician utilization under favourable conditions for supplier-induced demand," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 457-471.
- Erik Schokkaert & Carine Van de Voorde, 2000. "Risk adjustment and the fear of markets: The case of Belgium," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 121-130, February.
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-277, June.
- DE GRAEVE, Diana & DUCHESNE, I., 1997. "Equity in health and in medical care consumption in Belgium," SESO Working Papers 1997001, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Diana De Graeve & Tom Van Ourti, 2003. "The Distributional Impact of Health Financing in Europe: A Review," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(10), pages 1459-1479, November.
- Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy & van der Burg, Hattem & Calonge, Samuel & Christiansen, Terkel & Citoni, Guido & Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Gerfin, Mike & Gross, Lorna & Hakinnen, Unto, 1999. "Equity in the finance of health care: some further international comparisons1," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 263-290, June.
- Cockx, Bart & Brasseur, Carine, 2003.
"The demand for physician services: Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 881-913, November.
- Bart COCKX & Carine BRASSEUR, 2001. "The Demand for Physician Services. Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Schokkaert, Erik & Van de Voorde, Carine, 2003. "Belgium: risk adjustment and financial responsibility in a centralised system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 5-19, July.
- ADRIAENSSEN, Ines & DE GRAEVE, Diana, 2001. "Wie valt er door de mazen van het net? Verkennend profiel van de patiënt met betalingsproblemen in het ziekenhuis," Working Papers 2001018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam & van der Burg, Hattem & Christiansen, Terkel & De Graeve, Diana & Duchesne, Inge & Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Gerfin, Michael & Geurts, Jose & Gross, Lorna, 2000. "Equity in the delivery of health care in Europe and the US," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 553-583, September.
- Van der Heyden, J. H. A. & Demarest, S. & Tafforeau, J. & Van Oyen, H., 2003. "Socio-economic differences in the utilisation of health services in Belgium," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 153-165, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holst, Jens, 2010. "Patient cost sharing: Reforms without evidence. Theoretical considerations and empirical findings from industrialized countries," Discussion Papers, Research Group Public Health SP I 2010-303, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Paula González, 2010.
"Gatekeeping versus direct-access when patient information matters,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(6), pages 730-754.
- Paula González, 2008. "Gatekeeping versus Direct-Access when Patient Information Matters," Working Papers 2008-05, FEDEA.
- Erik Schokkaert & Tom Van Ourti & Diana De Graeve & Ann Lecluyse & Carine Van de Voorde, 2010.
"Supplemental health insurance and equality of access in Belgium,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 377-395.
- Erik Schokkaert & Tom van Ourti & Diane De Grave & Ann Lecluyse & Carine Van De Voorde, 2007. "Supplemental health insurance and equality of access in Belgium," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0729, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- SCHOKKAERT, Erik & VAN OURTI, Tom & DE GRAEVE, Diana & LECLUYSE, Ann, 2010. "Supplemental health insurance and equality of access in Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2197, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eva Lefevere & Niel Hens & Frank Smet & Philippe Beutels, 2016. "The impact of non-financial and financial encouragements on participation in non school-based human papillomavirus vaccination: a retrospective cohort study," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(3), pages 305-315, April.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:11:p:1169-1176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garattini, Livio & Cornago, Dante & De Compadri, Paola, 2007. "Pricing and reimbursement of in-patent drugs in seven European countries: A comparative analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 330-339, August.
- Perelman, Julian & Closon, Marie-Christine, 2007. "Hospital response to prospective financing of in-patient days: The Belgian case," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(2-3), pages 200-209, December.
- Léonard, Christian & Stordeur, Sabine & Roberfroid, Dominique, 2009. "Association between physician density and health care consumption: A systematic review of the evidence," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 121-134, July.
- GONZALEZ, Paula, 2003.
"The "gatekeeping" role of general practitioners. Does patients' information matter ?,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2003089, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Paula González, 2006. "The Gatekeeping Role of General Practitioners. Does Patients' Information Matter?," Working Papers 06.09, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:19:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10198-017-0874-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:14:y:2005:i:s1:p:s25-s39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.