Pricing and reimbursement of in-patent drugs in seven European countries: A comparative analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Puig-Junoy, Jaume, 2004. "Incentives and pharmaceutical reimbursement reforms in Spain," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 149-165, February.
- Ghislandi, Simone & Krulichova, Iva & Garattini, Livio, 2005. "Pharmaceutical policy in Italy: towards a structural change?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 53-63, April.
- Giuliani, Giovanni & Selke, Gisbert & Garattini, Livio, 1998. "The German experience in reference pricing," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 73-85, April.
- Fattore, Giovanni & Jommi, Claudio, 1998. "The new pharmaceutical policy in Italy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 21-41, October.
- Schneeweiss, Sebastian, 2007. "Reference drug programs: Effectiveness and policy implications," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 17-28, April.
- Lundkvist, Jonas & Jonsson, Bengt & Rehnberg, Clas, 2006. "The costs and benefits of regulations for reimbursement of new drugs," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(2-3), pages 337-344, December.
- Erik Schokkaert & Carine Van de Voorde, 2005. "Health care reform in Belgium," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 25-39.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:82:y:2007:i:3:p:330-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)or ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.