Do International Launch Strategies of Pharmaceutical Corporations Respond to Changes in the Regulatory Environment?
In: The LSE Companion to Health Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Varol, Nebibe & Costa-i-Font, Joan & McGuire, Alistair, 2010. "Do international launch strategies of pharmaceutical corporations respond to changes in the regulatory environment?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29972, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Patricia M. Danzon & Y. Richard Wang & Liang Wang, 2005.
"The impact of price regulation on the launch delay of new drugs-evidence from twenty-five major markets in the 1990s,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 269-292.
- Patricia M. Danzon & Y. Richard Wang & Liang Wang, 2003. "The Impact of Price Regulation on the Launch Delay of New Drugs - Evidence from Twenty-Five Major Markets in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 9874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Lichtenberg, 2005.
"The Impact of New Drug Launches on Longevity: Evidence from Longitudinal, Disease-Level Data from 52 Countries, 1982–2001,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2003. "The impact of new drug launches on longevity: evidence from longitudinal disease-level data from 52 countries, 1982-2001," NBER Working Papers 9754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyle Margaret, 2011. "Strategic Responses to Parallel Trade," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-34, January.
- Margaret K. Kyle, 2007. "Pharmaceutical Price Controls and Entry Strategies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(1), pages 88-99, February.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R, 1996. "Do (More and Better) Drugs Keep People Out of Hospitals?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 384-388, May.
- John A. Vernon, 2005. "Examining the link between price regulation and pharmaceutical R&D investment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 1-16.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salas-Vega, Sebastian & Bertling, Annika & Mossialos, Elias, 2016. "A comparative study of drug listing recommendations and the decision-making process in Australia, the Netherlands, Sweden, and the UK," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(10), pages 1104-1114.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Politics and Public Policy Social Policy and Sociology;
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:14876_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.