Importation and Innovation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- James W. Hughes & Michael J. Moore & Edward A. Snyder, 2002.
""Napsterizing" Pharmaceuticals: Access, Innovation, and Consumer Welfare,"
NBER Working Papers
9229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James W Hughes & Michael J Moore & Edward A Snyder, 2003. "Napsterizing Pharmaceuticals: Access, Innovation and Consumer Welfare," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000555, David K. Levine.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2005. "Pharmaceutical Knowledge-Capital Accumulation and Longevity," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 237-274 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lillard, L.A. & Rogowski, J. & Kington, R., 1999. "Insurance Coverage for Prescription Drugs: Effects on Use and Expenditures in the Medicare Population," Papers 99-09, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Anna Merino, 2003. "Demand for pharmaceutical drugs: A choice modelling experiment," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 704, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Margaret K. Kyle, 2007. "Pharmaceutical Price Controls and Entry Strategies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(1), pages 88-99, February.
- Anna Merino, 2003. "Demand for pharmaceutical drugs: A choice modelling experiment," Economics Working Papers 704, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Thomas A. Abbott & John A. Vernon, 2005. "The Cost of US Pharmaceutical Price Reductions: A Financial Simulation Model of R&D Decisions," NBER Working Papers 11114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lillard, L.A. & Rogowski, J. & Kington, R., 1999.
"Insurance Coverage for Prescription Drugs: Effects on Use and Expenditures in the Medicare Population,"
99-09, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Lee A. Lillard & Jeannette Rogowski & Raynard Kington, 1999. "Insurance Coverage for Prescription Drugs: Effects on Use and Expenditures in the Medicare Population," Working Papers 99-09, RAND Corporation.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharya, Jay & Packalen, Mikko, 2011.
"Opportunities and benefits as determinants of the direction of scientific research,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 603-615, July.
- Mikko Packalen & Jay Bhattacharya, 2010. "Opportunities and Benefits as Determinants of the Direction of Scientific Research," Working Papers 1014, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Jay Bhattacharya & Mikko Packalen, 2008. "Is Medicine an Ivory Tower? Induced Innovation, Technological Opportunity, and For-Profit vs. Non-Profit Innovation," NBER Working Papers 13862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Civan Abdulkadir & Maloney Michael T., 2009. "The Effect of Price on Pharmaceutical R&D," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, April.
More about this item
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:12539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .