Reference drug programs: Effectiveness and policy implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lopez-Casasnovas, Guillem & Puig-Junoy, Jaume, 2000.
"Review of the literature on reference pricing,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 87-123, November.
- Guillem López & Jaume Puig, 1999. "Review of the literature on reference pricing," Economics Working Papers 362, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guillem López & Jaume Puig, 1999. "Review of the literature on reference pricing," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 362, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Giuliani, Giovanni & Selke, Gisbert & Garattini, Livio, 1998. "The German experience in reference pricing," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 73-85, April.
- Schneeweiss, Sebastian & Schoffski, Oliver & Selke, Gisbert W, 1998. "What is Germany's experience on reference based drug pricing and the etiology of adverse health outcomes or substitution?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 253-260, June.
- Paul V. Grootendorst & John K. Marshall & Anne M. Holbrook & Lisa R. Dolovich & Bernie J. O'Brien & Adrian R. Levy, 2004. "The Impact of Differential Cost Sharing of Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Agents on the Use and Costs of Analgesic Drugs," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 115, McMaster University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garattini, Livio & Cornago, Dante & De Compadri, Paola, 2007. "Pricing and reimbursement of in-patent drugs in seven European countries: A comparative analysis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 330-339, August.
- Boris Augurzky & Silja Göhlmann & Stefan Greß & Jürgen Wasem, 2009. "Effects of the German reference drug program on ex-factory prices of prescription drugs: a panel data approach," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 421-436.
- Greß, Stefan & Klaucke, Lena & Kötting, Cosima & May, Uwe & Wasem, Jürgen, 2008. "Preisregulierung von verschreibungspflichtigen Arzneimitteln in der gesetzlichen Krankenversicherung nach dem GKV-Wettbewerbsstärkungsgesetz," IBES Diskussionsbeiträge 170, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
- Charon Lessing & Toni Ashton & Peter Davis, 2014. "The Impact on Health Outcomes and Healthcare Utilisation of Switching to Generic Medicines Consequent to Reference Pricing: The Case of Lamotrigine in New Zealand," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 537-546, October.
- Mousnad, Mohamed Awad & Shafie, Asrul Akmal & Ibrahim, Mohamed Izham, 2014. "Systematic review of factors affecting pharmaceutical expenditures," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 137-146.
- Livio Garattini & Alessandro Curto & Nick Freemantle, 2016. "Pharmaceutical Price Schemes in Europe: Time for a ‘Continental’ One?," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 34(5), pages 423-426, May.
- Håkonsen, Helle & Horn, Anne Marie & Toverud, Else-Lydia, 2009. "Price control as a strategy for pharmaceutical cost containment--What has been achieved in Norway in the period 1994-2004?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(2-3), pages 277-285, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:81:y:2007:i:1:p:17-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.