A comparative analysis of generics markets in five European countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huttin, Christine, 1996. "A critical review of the remuneration systems for pharmacists," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 53-68, April.
- Gosden, Toby & Torgerson, David J., 1997. "The effect of fundholding on prescribing and referral costs: a review of the evidence," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 103-114, May.
- Giuliani, Giovanni & Selke, Gisbert & Garattini, Livio, 1998. "The German experience in reference pricing," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 73-85, April.
- Fattore, Giovanni & Jommi, Claudio, 1998. "The new pharmaceutical policy in Italy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 21-41, October.
- Schneeweiss, Sebastian & Schoffski, Oliver & Selke, Gisbert W, 1998. "What is Germany's experience on reference based drug pricing and the etiology of adverse health outcomes or substitution?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 253-260, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geitona, Mary & Zavras, Dimitrios & Hatzikou, Magda & Kyriopoulos, John, 2006. "Generics market in Greece: The pharmaceutical industry's beliefs," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 35-48, November.
- Livio Garattini & Simone Ghislandi, 2006. "Off-patent drugs in Italy," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 7(1), pages 79-83, March.
- Aida Isabel Tavares, 0. "Generic substitution policy, an incentive approach," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-22.
- Paraponaris, A. & Verger, P. & Desquins, B. & Villani, P. & Bouvenot, G. & Rochaix, L. & Gourheux, J. C. & Moatti, J. P. AU -, 2004. "Delivering generics without regulatory incentives?: Empirical evidence from French general practitioners about willingness to prescribe international non-proprietary names," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 23-32, October.
- Garattini, Livio & Motterlini, Nicola & Cornago, Dante, 2008. "Prices and distribution margins of in-patent drugs in pharmacy: A comparison in seven European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 305-313, March.
- Hassali, Mohamed Azmi & Wong, Zhi Yen & Alrasheedy, Alian A. & Saleem, Fahad & Mohamad Yahaya, Abdul Haniff & Aljadhey, Hisham, 2014. "Perspectives of physicians practicing in low and middle income countries towards generic medicines: A narrative review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 297-310.
- Ghislandi, Simone & Krulichova, Iva & Garattini, Livio, 2005. "Pharmaceutical policy in Italy: towards a structural change?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 53-63, April.
- repec:spr:comaot:v:23:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10588-016-9223-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Livio Garattini & Katelijne Vooren, 2015. "Safety and Quality of Generic Drugs: A Never Ending Debate Fostered by Economic Interests?," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 3-4, August.
- Katelijne Vooren & Alessandro Curto & Livio Garattini, 2015. "Biosimilar Versus Generic Drugs: Same But Different?," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 125-127, April.
- Livio Garattini & Alessandro Curto & Katelijne Vooren, 2015. "Western European markets for biosimilar and generic drugs: worth differentiating," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(7), pages 683-687, September.
- Mihajlo B, Jakovljevic & Nakazono, S & Ogura, S, 2014. "Contemporary generic market in Japan – key conditions to successful evolution," CIS Discussion paper series 613, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Valles, Joan-Antoni & Barreiro, Maica & Cereza, Gloria & Ferro, Juan-Jose & Martinez, Maria-Jose & Escriba, Josep-Maria & Iglesias, Begona & Cucurull, Esther & Barcelo, Estrella AU -, 2003. "A prospective multicenter study of the effect of patient education on acceptability of generic prescribing in general practice," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 269-275, September.
- Kanavos, Panos, 2014. "Measuring performance in off-patent drug markets: A methodological framework and empirical evidence from twelve EU Member States," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 229-241.
- Andersson, Karolina & Bergstrom, Gina & Petzold, Max G. & Carlsten, Anders, 2007. "Impact of a generic substitution reform on patients' and society's expenditure for pharmaceuticals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2-3), pages 376-384, May.
- Akaleephan, Chutima & Wibulpolprasert, Suwit & Sakulbumrungsil, Rungpetch & Luangruangrong, Paithip & Jitraknathee, Anchalee & Aeksaengsri, Achara & Udomaksorn, Siripa & Tangcharoensathien, Viroj & Ta, 2009. "Extension of market exclusivity and its impact on the accessibility to essential medicines, and drug expense in Thailand: Analysis of the effect of TRIPs-Plus proposal," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 174-182, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:51:y:2000:i:3:p:149-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.