The effect of fundholding on prescribing and referral costs: a review of the evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delnoij, Diana & Brenner, Gerhard, 2000. "Importing budget systems from other countries: what can we learn from the German drug budget and the British GP fundholding?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 157-169, July.
- Milne, Robin G. & Torsney, Ben, 2003. "Financial incentives, competition and a two tier service: lessons from the UK National Health Service internal market," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 1-12, April.
- Croxson, B. & Propper, C. & Perkins, A., 2001. "Do doctors respond to financial incentives? UK family doctors and the GP fundholder scheme," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 375-398, February.
- William J. Jackson & Audrey S. Paterson & Chris Pong & Simona Scarparo, 2011. "Cash Limits and Hospital Prescribing," Accountancy Discussion Papers 1101, Accountancy Research Group, Heriot Watt University.
- Ranson, Kent & Law, Tyler J. & Bennett, Sara, 2010. "Establishing health systems financing research priorities in developing countries using a participatory methodology," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 1933-1942, June.
- Richard Cookson & Diane Dawson, 2012. "Hospital Competition and Patient Choice in Publicly Funded Health Care," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paraponaris, A. & Verger, P. & Desquins, B. & Villani, P. & Bouvenot, G. & Rochaix, L. & Gourheux, J. C. & Moatti, J. P. AU -, 2004. "Delivering generics without regulatory incentives?: Empirical evidence from French general practitioners about willingness to prescribe international non-proprietary names," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 23-32, October.
- Lambrelli, Dimitra & O'Donnell, Owen, 2011. "The impotence of price controls: Failed attempts to constrain pharmaceutical expenditures in Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 162-171, July.
- Garattini, Livio & Tediosi, Fabrizio, 2000. "A comparative analysis of generics markets in five European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 149-162, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:40:y:1997:i:2:p:103-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.