What is Germany's experience on reference based drug pricing and the etiology of adverse health outcomes or substitution?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abel-Smith, Brian & Mossialos, Elias, 1994. "Cost containment and health care reform: a study of the European Union," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 89-132, May.
- Kane, Nancy M. & Saltman, Richard B., 1997. "Comparative experience in home care and pharmaceutical policy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(Supplemen), pages 1-7, September.
- Kane, Nancy M., 1997. "Pharmaceutical cost containment and innovation in the United States," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(Supplemen), pages 71-89, September.
- Ljungkvist, Mats-Olof & Andersson, David & Gunnarsson, Bo, 1997. "Cost and utilisation of pharmaceuticals in Sweden," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(Supplemen), pages 55-69, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lopez-Casasnovas, Guillem & Puig-Junoy, Jaume, 2000.
"Review of the literature on reference pricing,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 87-123, November.
- Guillem López & Jaume Puig, 1999. "Review of the literature on reference pricing," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 362, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guillem López & Jaume Puig, 1999. "Review of the literature on reference pricing," Economics Working Papers 362, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fabiano, Valentina & Mameli, Chiara & Cattaneo, Dario & Delle Fave, Antonella & Preziosa, Alessandra & Mele, Giuseppe & Clementi, Emilio & Zuccotti, Gian Vincenzo, 2012. "Perceptions and patterns of use of generic drugs among Italian Family Pediatricians: First round results of a web survey," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 247-252.
- Andersson, Karolina & Bergstrom, Gina & Petzold, Max G. & Carlsten, Anders, 2007. "Impact of a generic substitution reform on patients' and society's expenditure for pharmaceuticals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2-3), pages 376-384, May.
- Bergstrom, Gina & Karlberg, Ingvar, 2007. "Decentralized responsibility for costs of outpatient prescription pharmaceuticals in Sweden: Assessment of models for decentralized financing of subsidies from a management perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2-3), pages 358-367, May.
- Busse, Reinhard, 1999. "Priority-setting and rationing in German health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 71-90, December.
- Andersson, Karolina & Petzold, Max Gustav & Sonesson, Christian & Lonnroth, Knut & Carlsten, Anders, 2006. "Do policy changes in the pharmaceutical reimbursement schedule affect drug expenditures?: Interrupted time series analysis of cost, volume and cost per volume trends in Sweden 1986-2002," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(2-3), pages 231-243, December.
- Schneeweiss, Sebastian, 2007. "Reference drug programs: Effectiveness and policy implications," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 17-28, April.
- Schneeweiss, Sebastian & Maclure, Malcolm & Walker, Alexander M. & Grootendorst, Paul & Soumerai, Stephen B., 2001. "On the evaluation of drug benefits policy changes with longitudinal claims data: the policy maker's versus the clinician's perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 97-109, February.
- Garattini, Livio & Tediosi, Fabrizio, 2000. "A comparative analysis of generics markets in five European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 149-162, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:44:y:1998:i:3:p:253-260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.