Healthcare financing in OECD countries beyond the public-private split
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Jonsson, Bengt, 2000. "International comparisons of health expenditure: Theory, data and econometric analysis," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 11-53 Elsevier.
- Adam Wagstaff, 2010. "Social health insurance reexamined," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 503-517.
- Pedro Pita Barros, 2007. "The slow and unnoticed changes in the funding mix," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 437-440.
- Castles, Francis G., 2004. "The Future of the Welfare State: Crisis Myths and Crisis Realities," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199273928.
- Bärnighausen, Till & Sauerborn, Rainer, 2002. "One hundred and eighteen years of the German health insurance system: are there any lessons for middle- and low-income countries?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 54(10), pages 1559-1587, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ewelina Nojszewska, 2015. "Public and private funding of the health care in Poland – the current state and proposals of solutions (Publiczne i prywatne finansowanie ochrony zdrowia w Polsce – stan obecny i propozycje rozwiazan)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(53), pages 15-36.
- Fan, Victoria Y. & Savedoff, William D., 2014. "The health financing transition: A conceptual framework and empirical evidence," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 112-121.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb597:160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zesbrde.html .