The Effects of Medical Factors on Transfer Deficits in Public Assistance in Japan: A Quantile Regression Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Masayoshi Hayashi, 2011. "The effects of medical factors on transfer deficits in Public Assistance in Japan: a quantile regression analysis," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 287-307, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Cantarero, 2005. "Decentralization and health care expenditure: the Spanish case," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(15), pages 963-966.
- Gamper-Rabindran, Shanti & Khan, Shakeeb & Timmins, Christopher, 2010.
"The impact of piped water provision on infant mortality in Brazil: A quantile panel data approach,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 188-200, July.
- Shanti Gamper-Rabindran & Shakeeb Khan & Christopher Timmins, 2008. "The Impact of Piped Water Provision on Infant Mortality in Brazil: A Quantile Panel Data Approach," NBER Working Papers 14365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shanti Gamper-Rabindran & Shakeeb Khan & Christopher Timmins, 2010. "The Impact of Piped Water Provision on Infant Mortality in Brazil: A Quantile Panel Data Approach," Working Papers 10-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Royston, 1992. "Comment on sg3.4 and an Improved D'Agostino Test," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 1(3).
- Tauhidur Rahman, 2008. "Determinants of public health expenditure: some evidence from Indian states," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(11), pages 853-857.
- Adam Wagstaff & Magnus Lindelow, 2007. "Progressivity in the financing of decentralized government health programs: a decomposition," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(11), pages 1271-1275.
- Moshe Buchinsky, 1998. "Recent Advances in Quantile Regression Models: A Practical Guideline for Empirical Research," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 88-126.
- Moscone, Francesco & Knapp, Martin & Tosetti, Elisa, 2007. "Mental health expenditure in England: A spatial panel approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 842-864, July.
- Joan Costa-Font & Jordi Pons-Novell, 2007.
"Public health expenditure and spatial interactions in a decentralized national health system,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 291-306.
- Joan Costa Font & Jordi Pons Novell, 2005. "Public Health Expenditure and Spatial Interactions in a Decentralized National Health System," Working Papers in Economics 139, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Sara Moreira & Pedro Pita Barros, 2010. "Double health insurance coverage and health care utilisation: evidence from quantile regression," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(9), pages 1075-1092, September.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731.
- Win Lin Chou & Zijun Wang, 2009. "Regional inequality in China's health care expenditures," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 137-146, July.
- Imai, Hirohisa & Hosomi, Jun & Nakao, Hiroyuki & Tsukino, Hiromasa & Katoh, Takahiko & Itoh, Toshihiro & Yoshida, Takahiko, 2005. "Characteristics of psychiatric hospitals associated with length of stay in Japan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 115-121, October.
- Dolores Jiménez-Rubio & Peter C. Smith & Eddy Van Doorslaer, 2008. "Equity in health and health care in a decentralised context: evidence from Canada," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 377-392.
- Magnussen, Jon & Hagen, Terje P. & Kaarboe, Oddvar M., 2007.
"Centralized or decentralized? A case study of Norwegian hospital reform,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 2129-2137, May.
- Magnussen, Jon & Hagen, Terje P. & Kaarbøe, Oddvar M., 2006. "Centralized or decentralized? A case study of Norwegian hospital reform," Working Papers in Economics 02/06, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Joan Costa-Font, 2010.
"Does Devolution Lead to Regional Inequalities in Welfare Activity?,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 28(3), pages 435-449, June.
- Joan Costa-Font, 2010. "Does devolution lead to regional inequalities in welfare activity?," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(3), pages 435-449, June.
- Leigh, Andrew, 2008.
"Estimating the impact of gubernatorial partisanship on policy settings and economic outcomes: A regression discontinuity approach,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 256-268, March.
- Andrew Leigh, 2007. "Estimating the Impact of Gubernatorial Partisanship on Policy Settings and Economic Outcomes: A Regression Discontinuity Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 556, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Jonsson, Bengt, 2000. "International comparisons of health expenditure: Theory, data and econometric analysis," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 11-53 Elsevier.
- Richard Scheffler & Richard Smith, 2006. "The impact of government decentralization on county health spending for the uninsured in California," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 237-258, September.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:24:y:2004:i:1:a:2704 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Sutton & Peter Lock, 2000. "Regional differences in health care delivery: implications for a national resource allocation formula," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 547-559.
- Chung, Woojin & Oh, Sun-Min & Suh, Tongwoo & Lee, Young Moon & Oh, Byoung Hoon & Yoon, Chung-Won, 2010. "Determinants of length of stay for psychiatric inpatients: Analysis of a national database covering the entire Korean elderly population," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 120-128, February.
- Montero-Granados, Roberto & de Dios Jiménez, Juan & Martín, José, 2007. "Decentralisation and convergence in health among the provinces of Spain (1980-2001)," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 1253-1264, March.
- Di Matteo, Livio & Di Matteo, Rosanna, 1998. "Evidence on the determinants of Canadian provincial government health expenditures: 1965-1991," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 211-228, April.
- Joan Costa-Font & Ana Rico, 2006. "Devolution and the Interregional Inequalities in Health and Healthcare in Spain," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 875-887.
- Luca Crivelli & Massimo Filippini & Ilaria Mosca, 2006. "Federalism and regional health care expenditures: an empirical analysis for the Swiss cantons," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 535-541.
More about this item
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tky:fseres:2011cf816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CIRJE administrative office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ritokjp.html .