Regional inequality in China's health care expenditures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joakim Westerlund & David L. Edgerton, 2008. "A Simple Test for Cointegration in Dependent Panels with Structural Breaks," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(5), pages 665-704, October.
- Westerlund, Joakim & Edgerton, David L., 2007. "A panel bootstrap cointegration test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 185-190, December.
- Liu, Yuanli & Hsiao, William C. & Eggleston, Karen, 1999. "Equity in health and health care: the Chinese experience," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(10), pages 1349-1356, November.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2005.
"Spatial inequality in education and health care in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 189-204.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Kanbur, Ravi, 2003. "Spatial Inequality In Education And Health Care In China," Working Papers 127256, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Xiaobo Zhang & Ravi Kanbur, 2004. "Spatial Inequality in Education and Health Care in China," Working Papers 159, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2003. "Spatial Inequality in Education and Health Care in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 4136, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bart Hobijn & Philip Hans Franses, 2000. "Asymptotically perfect and relative convergence of productivity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 59-81.
- Theo Hitiris & John Nixon, 2001. "Convergence of health care expenditure in the EU countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 223-228.
- Chou, Win Lin, 2007. "Explaining China's regional health expenditures using LM-type unit root tests," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 682-698, July.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Jonsson, Bengt, 2000. "International comparisons of health expenditure: Theory, data and econometric analysis," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 11-53 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winnie Yip & Adam Wagstaff & William C. Hsiao, 2009. "Economic analysis of China's health care system: turning a new page," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages 3-6, July.
- Halvor Mehlum & Ragnar Torvik & Simone Valente, 2013.
"China’s Savings Multiplier,"
No 4/2013, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Mehlum, Halvor & Torsvik, Ragnar & Valente, Simone, 2013. "China's Savings Multiplier," Memorandum 17/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Halvor Mehlum & Ragnar Torvik & Simone Valente, 2013. "China's Savings Multiplier," Working Paper Series 14713, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Chen, Yuyu & Jin, Ginger Zhe, 2012.
"Does health insurance coverage lead to better health and educational outcomes? Evidence from rural China,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-14.
- Yuyu Chen & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2010. "Does Health Insurance Coverage Lead to Better Health and Educational Outcomes? Evidence from Rural China," NBER Working Papers 16417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wen-Yi CHEN & Yu-Hui LIN, 2016. "Co-Movement of Healthcare Financing in OECD Countries: Evidence from Discrete Wavelet Analyses," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 40-56, September.
- Shen, Yuying, 2014. "Community building and mental health in mid-life and older life: Evidence from China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 209-216.
- Qin, Xuezheng & Hsieh, Chee-Ruey, 2014. "Economic growth and the geographic maldistribution of health care resources: Evidence from China, 1949-2010," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 228-246.
- JunQiang Liu & Tao Chen, 2013. "Sleeping money: investigating the huge surpluses of social health insurance in China," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 319-331, December.
- repec:bla:buecrs:v:68:y:2016:i:s1:p:146-170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wen-Yi Chen, 2013. "Does healthcare financing converge? Evidence from eight OECD countries," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 279-300, December.
- Masayoshi Hayashi, 2011.
"The effects of medical factors on transfer deficits in Public Assistance in Japan: a quantile regression analysis,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, pages 287-307.
- Masayoshi Hayashi, 2011. "The Effects of Medical Factors on Transfer Deficits in Public Assistance in Japan: A Quantile Regression Analysis," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-816, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bonatti, Luigi & Fracasso, Andrea, 2014. "Modeling the Transition Towards Renminbi's Full Convertibility: Implications for China’s Growth," MPRA Paper 54129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ambar, Rabnawaz, 2015. "Corruption, Inequality and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 70375, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Yip, Winnie & Hsiao, William, 2009. "China's health care reform: A tentative assessment," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 613-619, December.
More about this item
Keywordshealth expenditure inequality ; income inequality ; government budget deficits ; convergence test ; panel cointegration test ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:18:y:2009:i:s2:p:s137-s146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.