Decentralization and health care expenditure: the Spanish case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hitiris, Theo & Posnett, John, 1992. "The determinants and effects of health expenditure in developed countries," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 173-181, August.
- Margherita Giannoni & Theodore Hitiris, "undated". "The Regional Impact of Health Care Expenditure: the Case of Italy," Discussion Papers 99/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Blomqvist, A. G. & Carter, R. A. L., 1997. "Is health care really a luxury?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 207-229, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masayoshi Hayashi & Akiko Oyama, "undated".
"Factor decomposition of inter-prefectural health care expenditure disparities in Japan,"
ron264, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Masayoshi Hayashi & Akiko Oyama, 2014. "Factor Decomposition of Inter-prefectural Health Care Expenditure Disparities in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-948, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Giardina, Emilio & Cavalieri, Marina & Guccio, Calogero & Mazza, Isidoro, 2009. "Federalism, Party Competition and Budget Outcome: Empirical Findings on Regional Health Expenditure in Italy," MPRA Paper 16437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yihua Yu & Li Zhang & Fanghua Li & Xinye Zheng, 2013. "Strategic interaction and the determinants of public health expenditures in China: a spatial panel perspective," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 50(1), pages 203-221, February.
- Masayoshi Hayashi, 2011.
"The effects of medical factors on transfer deficits in Public Assistance in Japan: a quantile regression analysis,"
International Journal of Health Economics and Management,
Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 287-307, December.
- Masayoshi Hayashi, 2011. "The Effects of Medical Factors on Transfer Deficits in Public Assistance in Japan: A Quantile Regression Analysis," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-816, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Joan Costa-Font & Marin Gemmill & Gloria Rubert, 2008.
"Re-visiting the Health Care Luxury Good Hypothesis: Aggregation, Precision, and Publication Biases?,"
Working Papers in Economics
197, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Gemmill, Marin & Rubert, Gloria, 2009. "Re-visiting the health care luxury good hypothesis: aggregation, precision, and publication biases?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25303, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Costa-Font, J & Gemmill M & Rubert G, 2009. "Re-visiting the Health Care Luxury Good Hypothesis: Aggregation, Precision, and Publication Biases?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- David Prieto & Santiago Lago-Peñas, 2012. "Decomposing the determinants of health care expenditure: the case of Spain," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(1), pages 19-27, February.
- Vandersteegen, Tom & Marneffe, Wim & Cleemput, Irina & Vereeck, Lode, 2015. "The impact of no-fault compensation on health care expenditures: An empirical study of OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 367-374.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:12:y:2005:i:15:p:963-966. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .