The Determinants Of Chinese Provincial Government Health Expenditures: Evidence From 2002–2006 Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2008.
"Competition and waiting times in hospital markets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(7), pages 1607-1628, July.
- Brekke, Kurt Richard & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2007. "Competition and Waiting Times in Hospital Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 6285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2007. "Competition and Waiting Times in Hospital Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 2124, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2007. "Competition and Waiting Times in Hospital Markets," NIPE Working Papers 9/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Propper, Carol & Burgess, Simon & Green, Katherine, 2004. "Does competition between hospitals improve the quality of care?: Hospital death rates and the NHS internal market," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1247-1272, July.
- Hodgkin, Dominic, 1996. "Specialized service offerings and patients' choice of hospital: The case of cardiac catheterization," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 305-332, June.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2002. "Reliable estimation of generalized linear mixed models using adaptive quadrature," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pan, Jay & Qin, Xuezheng & Li, Qian & Messina, Joseph P. & Delamater, Paul L., 2015. "Does hospital competition improve health care delivery in China?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 179-199.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Raffaele Lagravinese & Francesco Moscone & Elisa Tosetti, 2017.
"Health Care Expenditure and Income: A Global Perspective,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(7), pages 863-874, July.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Raffaele Lagravinese & Francesco Moscone & Elisa Tosetti, 2016. "Health Care Expenditure and Income: A Global Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 6091, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pan, Jay & Zhao, Hanqing & Wang, Xiuli & Shi, Xun, 2016. "Assessing spatial access to public and private hospitals in Sichuan, China: The influence of the private sector on the healthcare geography in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 35-45.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1330-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:chfecr:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40589-017-0054-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xing, Zhang & Oyama, Tatsuo, 2016. "Measuring the impact of Japanese local public hospital reform on national medical expenditure via panel data regression," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 460-467.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:21:y:2012:i:7:p:757-777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .