Pooling international health care expenditure data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fengping Tian & Jiti Gao & Ke Yang, 2018. "A quantile regression approach to panel data analysis of health‐care expenditure in Organisation for Economic Co‐operation and Development countries," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(12), pages 1921-1944, December.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2018.
"Sources of health financing and health outcomes: A panel data analysis,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(12), pages 1996-2015, December.
- Fujii, Tomoki, 2017. "Sources of health financing and health outcomes: A panel data analysis," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 13-2017, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Oliver Fritz & Peter Mayerhofer & Reinhard Haller & Gerhard Streicher & Florian Bachner & Herwig Ostermann, 2013. "Die regionalwirtschaftlichen Effekte der österreichischen Krankenanstalten," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 46672, August.
- Joan Costa-Font & Marin Gemmill & Gloria Rubert, 2008.
"Re-visiting the Health Care Luxury Good Hypothesis: Aggregation, Precision, and Publication Biases?,"
Working Papers in Economics
197, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Gemmill, Marin & Rubert, Gloria, 2009. "Re-visiting the health care luxury good hypothesis: aggregation, precision, and publication biases?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25303, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Costa-Font, J & Gemmill M & Rubert G, 2009. "Re-visiting the Health Care Luxury Good Hypothesis: Aggregation, Precision, and Publication Biases?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/02, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Hartwig, Jochen, 2008.
"What drives health care expenditure?--Baumol's model of 'unbalanced growth' revisited,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 603-623, May.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2006. "What Drives Health Care Expenditure? Baumol's Model of "Unbalanced Growth" Revisited," KOF Working papers 06-133, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Seher Sülkü & Asena Caner, 2011.
"Health care expenditures and gross domestic product: the Turkish case,"
The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(1), pages 29-38, February.
- Seher Nur Sulku & Asena Caner, 2009. "Health Care Expenditures and Gross Domestic Product: The Turkish Case," Working Papers 0903, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Maria da Conceição Sampaio e Sousa, 2011. "Locally Provided Public Schooling in Brazilian Municipalities," Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 12(3), pages 427-444.
- Jay Pan & Gordon G. Liu, 2012. "The Determinants Of Chinese Provincial Government Health Expenditures: Evidence From 2002–2006 Data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(7), pages 757-777, July.
- Joan Costa‐Font & Marin Gemmill & Gloria Rubert, 2011. "Biases in the healthcare luxury good hypothesis?: a meta‐regression analysis," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 174(1), pages 95-107, January.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Chun, Young Jun, 2006. "Generational accounting in Korea," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 234-268, June.
- Helmut Herwartz & Bernd Theilen, 2014. "Health Care And Ideology: A Reconsideration Of Political Determinants Of Public Healthcare Funding In The Oecd," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 225-240, February.
- Masayoshi Hayashi & Akiko Oyama, "undated".
"Factor decomposition of inter-prefectural health care expenditure disparities in Japan,"
ron264, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Masayoshi Hayashi & Akiko Oyama, 2014. "Factor Decomposition of Inter-prefectural Health Care Expenditure Disparities in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-948, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Helmut Herwartz & Bernd Theilen, 2003.
"The determinants of health care expenditure: testing pooling restrictions in small samples,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(2), pages 113-124, February.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Theilen, Bernd, 2000. "The determinants of health care expenditure: Testing pooling restrictions in small samples," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,78, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Carla Blazquez-Fernandez & David Cantarero & Patricio Perez, 2014. "Disentangling the heterogeneous income elasticity and dynamics of health expenditure," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(16), pages 1839-1854, June.
- Erkan Erdil & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2009. "The Granger-causality between health care expenditure and output: a panel data approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(4), pages 511-518.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Löthgren, Mickael, 1998. "International Health Expenditure and GDP: New Multivariate Cointegration Panel Data Results," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 258, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2011. "Can Baumol's model of unbalanced growth contribute to explaining the secular rise in health care expenditure? An alternative test," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 173-184.
- Grigorakis, Nikolaos & Floros, Christos & Tsangari, Haritini & Tsoukatos, Evangelos, 2018. "Macroeconomic and financing determinants of out of pocket payments in health care: Evidence from selected OECD countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 1290-1312.
- M. -Y. Chen & F. -L. Lin & C. -K. Chang, 2009. "Relations between health care expenditure and income: an application of local quantile regressions," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 177-181.
- Giorgia Marini, 2016. "A note on the power of panel cointegration tests â€“ An application to health care expenditure and gdp," Public Finance Research Papers 21, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DSGE, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Jochen Hartwig & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2014. "Robust determinants of health care expenditure growth," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(36), pages 4455-4474, December.
- Pedro Pita Barros, 1998. "The black box of health care expenditure growth determinants," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(6), pages 533-544, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:1:y:1992:i:4:p:217-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.