Determinants of health care expenditure in Africa: A cross-sectional study
No abstract is available for this item.
- Masayoshi Hayashi & Akiko Oyama, "undated".
"Factor decomposition of inter-prefectural health care expenditure disparities in Japan,"
ron264, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Masayoshi Hayashi & Akiko Oyama, 2014. "Factor Decomposition of Inter-prefectural Health Care Expenditure Disparities in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-948, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bosello, Francesco & Roson, Roberto & Tol, Richard S.J., 2006. "Economy-wide estimates of the implications of climate change: Human health," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 579-591, June.
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "Economy-Wide Estimates Of The Implications Of Climate Change: Human Health," Working Papers FNU-57, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Dec 2004.
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2005. "Economy-Wide Estimates of the Implications of Climate Change: Human Health," Working Papers 2005.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Murthy, Vasudeva N.R. & Okunade, Albert A., 2009. "The core determinants of health expenditure in the African context: Some econometric evidence for policy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 57-62, June.
- Bhat Ramesh & Jain Nishant, 2004. "Analysis of Public Expenditure on Health Using State Level Data," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-06-08, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Jennifer Roberts, 1999. "Sensitivity of elasticity estimates for OECD health care spending: analysis of a dynamic heterogeneous data field," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(5), pages 459-472.
- S. M. Abdullah & Salina Siddiqua & Rumana Huque, 2017. "Is health care a necessary or luxury product for Asian countries? An answer using panel approach," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Christopher Barrett & Joanne Csete, 1994. "Conceptualizing hunger in contemporary African policymaking: From technical to community-based approaches," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 11(4), pages 38-46, September.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2005. "The macro determinants of health expenditure in the United States and Canada: assessing the impact of income, age distribution and time," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Munic Boungnarasy, 2011. "Health care expenditures in Asia countries: Panel data analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 3169-3178.
- Ismael Sanz & Francisco Javier Velázquez, 2002. "Determinants of the Composition of Government Expenditure by Functions," European Economy Group Working Papers 13, European Economy Group.
- Bhat Ramesh & Jain Nishant, 2004. "Time series analysis of private healthcare expenditures GDP: cointegration results with structural breaks," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-05-10, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Victoria Fan and William Savedoff, 2014. "The Health Financing Transition: A Conceptual Framework and Empirical Evidence - Working Paper 358," Working Papers 358, Center for Global Development.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2000. "The determinants of the public-private mix in Canadian health care expenditures: 1975-1996," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 87-112, June.
- Fan, Victoria Y. & Savedoff, William D., 2014. "The health financing transition: A conceptual framework and empirical evidence," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 112-121.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Raffaele Lagravinese & Francesco Moscone & Elisa Tosetti, 2016. "Health Care Expenditure and Income: A Global Perspective," CESifo Working Paper Series 6091, CESifo Group Munich.
- Blázquez-Fernández, Carla & Cantarero-Prieto, David & Pascual-Sáez, Marta, 2014. "Experiencia comparada europea y el reto de la descentralización sanitaria/Comparative European Experience and the Decentralization Health Challenge," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 32, pages 841-860, Mayo.
- Marwa Farag & A. NandaKumar & Stanley Wallack & Dominic Hodgkin & Gary Gaumer & Can Erbil, 2012. "The income elasticity of health care spending in developing and developed countries," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 145-162, June.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema, 2008. "Does environmental quality influence health expenditures? Empirical evidence from a panel of selected OECD countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 367-374, April.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Verhoeven, Marijn & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2002. "The effectiveness of government spending on education and health care in developing and transition economies," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 717-737, November.
- Prasant Kumar Panda & Aliva Dipali Panda, 2013. "Determinants of state level financing of health: Panel data evidence from Southern Indian states," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 1(2), pages 41-52, June.
- Di Matteo, Livio & Di Matteo, Rosanna, 1998. "Evidence on the determinants of Canadian provincial government health expenditures: 1965-1991," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 211-228, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:20:y:1992:i:2:p:303-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed