Le differenze regionali nella governance della spesa sanitaria. La sanità alla sfide del federalismo: il modello SaniRegio di CeRM
[Regional differences in the governance of health care expenditure. Italian Health Care System (Ssn) in the transition toward Federalism: the SaniRegio Model by CeRM]
SaniRegio is an econometric model, based on fixed effects panel techniques, that investigates the level of efficiency of Italian Regions in governing their health care systems. As a result of the model, we obtain a measure of the efficient or standardized expenditure that may be compared to the effective expenditure. The different degree of efficiency on the side of expenditure is finally commented taking into account also the different degree of quality of Italian Regions in offering health care provisions to their citizens.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fabio Pammolli & Gianluca Papa & Nicola Carmine Salerno, 2009. "La spesa sanitaria pubblica in Italia: dentro la "scatola nera" delle differenze regionali - Il modello SaniRegio," Working Papers 02-2009, Competitività Regole Mecati (CERM).
- Pammolli, Fabio & Riccaboni, Massimo & Magazzini, Laura, 2008.
"The Sustainability of European Health Care Systems: Beyond Income and Ageing,"
16026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Laura Magazzini, 2012. "The sustainability of European health care systems: beyond income and aging," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 13(5), pages 623-634, October.
- Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Laura Magazzini, 2008. "The Sustainability of European Health Care Systems: Beyond Income and Ageing," Working Papers 52/2008, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Chiara Bonassi & Laura Magazzini & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Nicola Carmine Salerno, 2007. "La spesa farmaceutica territoriale convenzionata: il modello FarmaRegio per l'analisi della variabilità regionale," Working Papers 03-2007, Competitività Regole Mecati (CERM).
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Jonsson, Bengt, 2000. "International comparisons of health expenditure: Theory, data and econometric analysis," Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 11-53 Elsevier.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.