Is there an association between economic performance and public satisfaction in health care?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1997.
"Happiness and Economic Performance,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1815-1831, November.
- Oswald, Andrew, 1997. "Happiness and Economic Performance," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 478, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, A.J., 1997. "Happiness and Economic Performance," Papers 18, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- James W. Shaw & William C. Horrace & Ronald J. Vogel, 2005. "The Determinants of Life Expectancy: An Analysis of the OECD Health Data," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 768-783, April.
- Retzlaff-Roberts, Donna & Chang, Cyril F. & Rubin, Rose M., 2004. "Technical efficiency in the use of health care resources: a comparison of OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 55-72, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seijas Díaz , Amparo & Iglesias Gómez , Guillermo, 2013. "Evolution of productivity and relation with satisfaction in hospital care and specialized care of Autonomous Communities Health Systems," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 27, pages 7-32.
- Fabio Pammolli & Nicola Carmine Salerno, 2011. "Le differenze regionali nella governance della spesa sanitaria - SaniRegio-2011," Working Papers CERM 02-2011, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- Fabio Pammolli & Gianluca Papa & Nicola Carmine Salerno, 2009. "La spesa sanitaria pubblica in Italia: dentro la "scatola nera" delle differenze regionali - Il modello SaniRegio," Working Papers CERM 02-2009, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
More about this item
KeywordsPublic satisfaction; Data envelopment analysis; Malmquist index; Health system performance; Cohort analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:8:y:2007:i:3:p:279-285. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.