Contact information of Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cepies. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
- 25 Implications of Skill-Biased Technological Change: International Evidence
by Berman, E. & Bound, J. & Machin, S.
- 24 Technology and Changes in Skill Structure: Evidence from Seven OECD Countries
by Machin, S. & Van Reenen, J.
- 23 Labour Market Institutions and Economic Performance
by Nickell, S. & Layard, R.
- 22 Unemployment Equilibria and Input Prices: Theory and Evidence from the United States
by Carruth,a. & Hooker, N. & Oswald,A.
- 21 The Effects of Unemployment on Subsequent Earnings: A Study of British Men 1984-94
by Gregory, M. & Jukes, R.
- 20 Human Capital, Investment and Innovation: What Are the Connections?
by Nickell, S. & Nicolitsas, D.
- 19 The Macroeconomics of Happiness
by Di Tella, R. & MacCulloch, R.J.: Oswald, A.J.
- 18 Happiness and Economic Performance
by Oswald, A.J.
- 17 Does Aggregate Profitability Really Matter?
by Glyn, A
- 16 The Rising Well-Being of the Young
by Blanchflower, D-G & Oswald, A-J
- 15 Changes Over Time in Union Relative Wage Effects in Great Britain and the United States
by Blanchflower, D-G
- 14 Labour Productivity and Product Quality : Their Growth and Inter-Industry Transmission in the UK 1979 to 1990
by Greenhalgh, C & Gregory, M
- 13 Random or Non-Random Matching? Implications for the Use of the UV Curve as a Measure of Matching Performance
by Gregg, P & Petrongolo, B
- 12 Vocational Training and the Poaching Externality : Evidence for France
by Hocquet, L
- 11 Occupational Wage Differentials : Firm-Level Evidence for British Manufacturing
by Nicolitas, D
- 10 Dynamic Labour Market Behaviour in the British Household Panel Survey : The Effects of Recall Bias and Panel Attrition
by Paull, G
- 9 Quantifying a Dangerous Obsession? Competitiveness and Export Performance in an OECD Panel of Industries
by Carlin, W & Glynn, A & van Reenen, J