Quantifying a Dangerous Obsession? Competitiveness and Export Performance in an OECD Panel of Industries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Carlin, Wendy & Glyn, Andrew J & Van Reenen, John, 1997. "Quantifying a Dangerous Obsession? Competitiveness and export performance in an OECD Panel of Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1628, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darby, Julia & Ireland, Jonathan & Leith, Campbell & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1998. "COMPACT: a rational expectations, intertemporal model of the United Kingdom economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-52, January.
- Wagner, Karin, 1998. "The German apprenticeship system after unification," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 98-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
KeywordsCOMPETITION ; TECHNOLOGY ; EXPORTS;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:cepies:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .