COMPACT: a rational expectations, intertemporal model of the United Kingdom economy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345, March.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173, March.
- Carlin, W & Glynn, A & van Reenen, J, 1997.
"Quantifying a Dangerous Obsession? Competitiveness and Export Performance in an OECD Panel of Industries,"
9, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Carlin, Wendy & Glyn, Andrew J & Van Reenen, John, 1997. "Quantifying a Dangerous Obsession? Competitiveness and export performance in an OECD Panel of Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1628, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moghadam, R. & Wren-Lewis, S., 1990.
"Are Wages Forward Looking?,"
375, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Helliwell, J. F. & Higgins, C. I., 1976. "Macroeconomic adjustment processes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 221-238, April.
- Wren-Lewis, Simon, et al, 1996. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policy: Linking an Econometric Model with Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 543-59, May.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:145:y::i:1:p:43-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leith, Campbell B & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1997.
"Interest Rate Feedback Rules in an Open Economy with Forward Looking Inflation,"
9704, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Leith, Campbell & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 2001. " Interest Rate Feedback Rules in an Open Economy with Forward Looking Inflation," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 63(2), pages 209-31, May.
- Julia Darby & Jonathan Ireland, 1994. "Consumption, Forward Looking Behaviour and Financial Deregulation," Working Papers Series 94/5, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, June.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1975. ""Rational" Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 241-54, April.
- Ireland, Jonathan & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 2000. "Inflation Dynamics in a New Keynesian Model," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 68(1), pages 92-112, January.
- Ireland, Jonathan & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1992. "Buffer Stock Money and the Company Sector," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 209-31, April.
- Giovannini, Alberto, 1988. "The real exchange rate, the capital stock, and fiscal policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1747-1767, November.
- Julia Dabry & Rebecca Driver & John Ireland & Simon Wren‐Lewis, 1994. "Controlling credit: The macroeconomic consequences of reversing financial liberalisation," New Economy, Institute for Public Policy Research, vol. 1(2), pages 95-100, 06.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1988.
"Financial Market Imperfections and Business Cycles,"
NBER Working Papers
2494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenwald, Bruce C & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1993. "Financial Market Imperfections and Business Cycles," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 108(1), pages 77-114, February.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:161:y::i:1:p:91-110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ireland, Jonathan & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1998. "Exchange Rates, Nominal Inertia and Inflation," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 45(5), pages 512-27, November.
- Stephen Nickell & D Nicolitsas, 1994.
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0219, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:145:y::i:1:p:87-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1997. "The Choice of Exchange Rate Regime," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1157-68, July.
- Leith, Campbell & Warren, Paul & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1997. "Interest Rates and the Price Level," Discussion Papers 9709, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Rebecca Driver & Simon Wren‐Lewis, 1995. "Obstacles to EMU," New Economy, Institute for Public Policy Research, vol. 2(4), pages 241-246, December.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:153:y::i:1:p:59-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-76, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:16:y:1998:i:1:p:1-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.