Buffer Stock Money and the Company Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Ferrero & Andrea Nobili & Patrizia Passiglia, 2007. "The sectoral distribution of money supply in the Euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 627, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Arusha Cooray & Antonio Paradiso, 2012. "The level and growth effects in empirical growth models for the Nordic countries: A knowledge economy approach," CAMA Working Papers 2012-36, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Darby, Julia & Ireland, Jonathan & Leith, Campbell & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1998. "COMPACT: a rational expectations, intertemporal model of the United Kingdom economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-52, January.
- Domac, Iker & Elbirt, Carolos, 1998. "The main determinants of inflation in Albania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1930, The World Bank.
- Arusha Cooray & Marcella Lucchetta & Antonio Paradiso, 2013. "A knowledge economy approach in empirical growth models for the Nordic countries," Economics Working Papers wp13-06, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Andrew Brigden & Paul Mizen, 1999. "Money, credit and investment in UK corporate sector," Bank of England working papers 100, Bank of England.
- Mizen, Paul, 1996. "Modeling the demand for money in the industrial and commercial companies sector in the United Kingdom," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 445-467, August.
- Goodhart, Charles, 1989. "The Conduct of Monetary Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(396), pages 293-346, June.
- Ryland Thomas, 1997. "The Demand for M4: A Sectoral Analysis Part 2 The Corporate Sector," Bank of England working papers 62, Bank of England.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:44:y:1992:i:2:p:209-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.