Jonathan Marcus Ireland
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Julia Darby & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Jonathan Ireland & Laura Piscitelli, 2000. "Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Business Sector Investment," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0600, Econometric Society.
- Rod Cross & Julia Darby & Jonathan Ireland & Laura Piscitelli, 1999. "Hysteresis and Unemployment: a Preliminary Investigation," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 721, Society for Computational Economics.
- Darby, Julia & Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Ireland, Jonathan & Piscitelli, Laura, 1998.
"The Impact of Exchange Rate Uncertainty on the Level of Investment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1896, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Darby, Julia, et al, 1999. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Uncertainty on the Level of Investment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(454), pages 55-67, March.
- Julia Darby & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Jonathan Ireland & Laura Piscitelli, "undated". "The Impact of Exchange Rate Uncertainty on the Level of Investment," ICMM Discussion Papers 49, Department of Economics University of Strathclyde.
- Rod Cross & Julia Darby & Jonathan Ireland, 1997. "Uncertainties Surrounding Natural Rate Estimates in the G7," Working Papers 9712, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Julia Darby & Jonathan Ireland, 1994. "Consumption, Forward Looking Behaviour and Financial Deregulation," Working Papers Series 94/5, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Ireland, Jonathan & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 2000. "Inflation Dynamics in a New Keynesian Model," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 68(1), pages 92-112, January.
- Darby, Julia & Ireland, Jonathan & Leith, Campbell & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1998. "COMPACT: a rational expectations, intertemporal model of the United Kingdom economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-52, January.
- Ireland, Jonathan & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1998. "Exchange Rates, Nominal Inertia and Inflation," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 45(5), pages 512-527, November.
- Jonathan Ireland & Rebecca Driver & Campbell Leith & Simon Wren‐Lewis, 1995. "Modelling Policy Options," New Economy, Institute for Public Policy Research, vol. 2(1), pages 30-35, March.
- Rebecca Driver & Jonathan Ireland & Simon Wren‐Lewis, 1994. "Labour's rate crisis: Most analysts agree that if Labour wins power there will be a currency ‘crisis’. So what can be done?," New Economy, Institute for Public Policy Research, vol. 1(4), pages 218-225, December.
- Ireland, Jonathan & Wren-Lewis, Simon, 1992. "Buffer Stock Money and the Company Sector," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 209-231, April.
- Davidson, James & Ireland, Jonathan, 1990. "Reply to Rasche's comments on "Buffer stock, credit, and aggregation effects in the demand for broad money: Theory and an application to the U.K. personal sector"," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 383-385.
- James Davidson & Jonathan Ireland, 1990.
"Buffer stocks, credit, and aggregation effects in the demand for broad money: theory and an application to the U.K. personal sector,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 349-385.
- Davidson, James & Ireland, Jonathan, 1990. "Buffer stocks, credit, and aggregation effects in the demand for broad money: Theory and an application to the U.K. personal sector," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 349-376.
- James Davidson & Jonathan Ireland, 1987. "Buffer Stock Models of the Monetary Sector," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 121(1), pages 67-71, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jonathan Marcus Ireland should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.