Contact information of African Journal of Economic Review
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afjecr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://www.ajol.info/index.php/ajer/index .
January 2018, Volume 06, Issue 1
- 274740 Determinants of Public Health Expenditure Growth in Tanzania: An Application of Bayesian Model
by Byaro, Mwoya & Kinyondo, Abel & Michello, Charles & Musonda, Patrick
- 274741 Foreign Direct Investment and Natural Resources in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Role of Institutions towards the Africa We Want “2063 Vision”
by Basesa Jumanne, Bilali & Chee Keong, Choong
- 274742 Analyzing inflation in Nigeria: a fractionally integrated ARFIMA-GARCH modelling Approach
by Terhemba Iorember, Paul & Usar, Terzungwe & Hannafi Ibrahim, Kabiru
- 274743 The Effect of Public Health Spending on Under-five Mortality Rate in Uganda
by Kato, Kepha & Mugarura, Alex & Keberuka, Will & Matovu, Fred & Yawe, Bruno L.
- 274744 Monetary Policy Shocks and Industrial Output in Nigeria: A Dynamic Effect
by Olanrewaju, Akanbi Michael & Temitope, Dada James
- 274745 Income Convergence in the East African Community
by Githuku, Simon & Omolo, Jacob & Mwabu, Germano
- 274746 Enhancing Agricultural Value Chain for Economic Diversification in Nigeria
by Adesoye, Bolaji A. & Adelowoka, Oluwaseyi A. & Maku, Emmanuel O. & Salau, Shakirat O.
- 274747 Is the Banning of Importation of Second-Hand Clothes and Shoes a Panacea to Industrialization in East Africa?
by Kagome Wetengere, Kitojo
- 274748 Domestic Resource Mobilization and Long Term Economic Growth in Tanzania
by Cyril, Chimilila
- 274749 Understanding Household Education Expenditure in Sudan: Do Poor and Rural Households Spend Less on Education?
by Ebaidalla, Ebaidalla M.
July 2017, Volume 05, Issue 2
- 264563 Balance of Payments Constrained Economic Growth in Nigeria
by Emmanuel, Igbinoba
- 264564 Foreign Direct Investment and Public Sector Management and Institutions: The Acquaintances in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) Low-Income Economies
by Jumanne, Bilali Basesa & Keong, Choong Chee
- 264565 Government Expenditure, Efficiency and Economic Growth: A Panel Analysis of Sub Saharan African Low Income Countries
by Kimaro, Edmund Lawrence & Keong, Choong Chee & Sea, Lau Lin
- 264566 Double Digit Economic Growth vs. Social Wellbeing in Ethiopia: A Cross-Country Comparison
by Senbet, Dawit & Wodajo, Tadesse
- 264567 Improving Access to Livestock Markets for Sustainable Rangeland Management
by Kihiu, Evelyne Nyathira & Amuakwa-Mensah, Franklin
- 264568 Interest Rate Liberalization, Financial Development and Economic Growth in subSaharan African Economies
by Tajudeen, Egbetunda & Taofeek Olusola, Ayinde & AbdulGaniy Ademola, Balogun
- 264569 The Impact of Informal Economy on the Interest Rate Pass-through: Evidence from an ARDL model
by Patrick, Chileshe M. & Akanabi, Olusegun Ayodele
- 264570 The Relative Importance of the Channels of Monetary Policy Transmission in a Developing Country: The Case of Zambia
by Patrick, Chileshe M. & Akanbi, Olusegun Ayodele
January 2017, Volume 05, Issue 1
- 264468 Terrorism and Poverty: Double Trouble for Macroeconomic Performance in African Countries
by Ilyas, Saddam & Mehmood, Bilal & Aslam, Raees
- 264469 Intra-Regional Agricultural Exports in the East African Community
by Ouma, Duncan O.
- 264470 Government Expenditure and Economic Growth Nexus: Wagner’s law or Keynesian Hypothesis for Tanzania?
by Paul, Fintan & Furahisha, Godlove
- 264471 Foreign Direct Investment, Economic Growth and Environmental Quality in SubSaharan Africa: A Dynamic Model Analysis
by Ojewumi, Sunday Johnson & Akinlo, Anthony Enisan
- 264472 Effects of External Debt on National Savings in Botswana
by Oageng, Moreputla & Boitumelo, Moffat
- 264561 Forecasting Tax Revenue and its Volatility in Tanzania
by Chimilila, Cyril
- 264562 The Link between Farm Household Objectives and Investment in Irrigation Scheme: Implications for Collective Action Coordination Efficiency
by George, Sonda & Ngaruko, Deus
July 2016, Volume 04, Issue 2
- 264431 SME Credit Financing, Financial Development and Economic Growth in Nigeria
by Alimi, Y. Olorunfemi & Yinusa, Olumuyiwa Ganiyu
- 264432 Stock Market Returns and Exchange Rates in Botswana
by Lesotho, O. K. & Motlaleng, G. R. & Ntsosa, M. M.
- 264433 Factors Contributing to Maternal Mortality in Uganda
by Atuhaire, Ruth & Kaberuka, Will
- 264434 Realized Access to Antenatal Care Utilization in Uganda: Household Welfare and Governance Implications
by Okumu, Ibrahim Mike & Bbaale, Edward
- 264435 The Poverty Hypothesis and Intergenerational Transmission of Child Labor: Evidence from Ghana
by Sam, Victoria Nyarkoah
- 264457 Reaching the last 10 percent out of school children: the role of AIDS
by Okumu, Ibrahim Mike & Mugisha, Frederick
- 264458 Microcredit in Uganda: Fundamental Reform or Just another Neoliberal Policy?
by Miller, Paige & Brux, Jacqueline Murray & Neema, Clementia Murembe
- 264459 Determinants of Inclusive Growth in Africa: Role of Health and Demographic Changes
by Tella, Sherriffdeen A. & Alimi, Olorunfemi Y.
- 264460 Factors Associated with Survival of HIV/HBV Co-infected Patients in Uganda
by Atuhaire, Ruth & Atuhaire, Leonard & Lubaale, Yovani
- 264461 Unemployment Menace and the Fallacy of Microcredit Policy in Nigeria
by Abdullahi, Ibrahim Bello & Sakariyahu, Ola Rilwan & Olatunji, Abdulganiy
- 264462 The Socioeconomic Determinants of the Prevalence HIV/AIDS among Women in Cameroon
by Bertrand, Nguenda Anya Saturnin
- 264463 Agricultural Trade and Economic Growth in East African Community
by Ouma, Duncan & Kimani, Tom & Manyasa, Emmanuel
- 264464 Transaction cost determinants of credit governance structures of commercial banks in Tanzania
by Nguvava, Heriel & Ngaruko, Deus
- 264465 The Effect of Foreign Aid on Economic Growth in Ghana
by Appiah-Konadu, Paul & Junior, Forster Shitsi & Eric, Abokyi & Twerefou, Daniel K.
- 264466 Economic valuation of pastoral meat production system in Arusha region, Tanzania
by Allegretti, Antonio & Hesse, Ced & Mohammed, Essam Yassin & Sitayo, Emmanuel
- 264467 Regional Trade Agreement and Agricultural Trade in East African Community
by Ouma, Duncan
January 2016, Volume 04, Issue 1
- 264383 The Dynamic Effects of Monetary Policy on Real Variables in Namibia
by Sunde, Tafirenyika & Akanbi, Olusegun Ayodele
- 264384 Breastfeeding and Child Health in Uganda
by Bbaale, Edward
- 264385 Welfare Implications of the Payment for Environmental Services: Case of Uluguru Mountain –Morogoro
by Lokina, Razack B. & John, Innocensia
- 264420 Effects of Food Prices on Under-five and Infant Mortality Rates in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Akinlo, Anthony E. & Odusanya, Ibrahim A.
- 264422 Technological Change in Uganda’s Agricultural Sector Between 2005-2010
by Kalibwani, Rebecca Mutebi & Mutenyo, John
- 264424 Socio-Economic Status and Malaria Prevalence among Infants: the Case of Uganda
by Bbaale, Edward & Okumu, Ibrahim Mike
- 264425 What does it take to be heard in managing marine protected areas? Insights from Tanzania coastal communities
by Mwanjela, Geofrey & Lokina, Razack
- 264426 Organizational Support for Workers’ Recuperation in Nigerian Banks
by Oluyemi, Joseph A. & Yinusa, Muhammed A. & Abdullateef, Raji
- 264427 The Causal Relationship between Financial Development and Economic Performance in Tanzania
by Aikaeli, Jehovaness & Mbellenge, Costantine Richard
- 264428 Comparison of Cost of Purchase and Lease of Mine Equipment as a Strategy for Production of Run-Off Mine – a case study of Zibo Fm Quarry and Roadstone Quarry, Ondo state, Nigeria
by Afeni, Thomas Busuyi & Onifade, Moshood & Sylvester, Amujo Kolade
- 264429 Impact of Higher Learning Institutions in Provision of Quality Socio-Economic Development in Tanzania
by Wetengere, Kitojo
- 264430 Socioeconomic Determinants of Primary School Drop Out: The Logistic Model Analysis
by Mike, Ibrahim Okumu & Nakajjo, Alex & Isoke, Doreen
January 2015, Volume 04, Issue 1
July 2015, Volume 03, Issue 2
- 264374 The Growth of Health Expenditure in Lesotho
by Ramashamole, Paseka B. & Thamae, Retselisitsoe I.
- 264375 Dynamics of Revenue Generation in Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda: A Co-integration and error-correction modeling approach
by Mwakalobo, Adam B. S.
- 264376 Community Based Health Insurance Schemes and Protection of the Rural Poor: Empirical evidence from Tanzania
by Macha, Raphael Rasiel
- 264377 Determinants of Financial Sustainability of Small Holder Sugarcane Farming Systems in Tanzania
by Mushi, Ally S. & Ngaruko, Deus D.
- 264378 Export-Led Growth Hypothesis: Evidence from Agricultural Exports in Tanzania
by Myovella, Godwin A. & Paul, Fintan & Rwakalaza, Rameck T.
- 264379 An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship between Minimum Wage, Investment and Economic Growth in Ghana
by Obeng, Samuel Kwabena
- 264380 Determinants of Farmers’ participation in high value crops in Tanzania
by Mutayoba, Venance & Ngaruko, Deus
- 264381 The Relationship between Inflation and Unemployment in Ghana: Analysis of the Philips Curve
by Elliot, Boateng
- 264382 Multilevel Analysis of Factors Associated with Child Mortality in Uganda
by Mugarura, Alex & Kaberuka, Will
January 2015, Volume 03, Issue 1
- 264367 Immunization Status and Child Survival in Uganda
by Bbaale, Edward
- 264368 Revenue Generation Capacity in Developing Countries: Implications for Physical and Human Capital Development in Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda
by Mwakalobo, Adam B. S.
- 264369 An Economic Assessment of the Impact of ICT on Performance Indicators of Water Resource Management in Africa: A Suggested Strategy for avoiding the eminent International Water War
by Magaji, Sule & Eke, Chukwuemeka Ifegwu
- 264370 An Econometric Approach to Exchange Control Liberalization and Economic Growth: The Case of Botswana
by Gaetsewe, Tshepiso & Kapunda, Stephen M. & Motlaleng, G. R.
- 264371 Engaging the Tanzanian Diaspora in National Development: What Do We Know and What are the Gaps?
by Utouh, Harold L. M. & Mutalemwa, Darlene K.
- 264372 Quality Assessment on Environmental Conservation Interventions in three Selected Councils of Dodoma Region, Tanzania
by Mwembezi, Gaspar Peter Mwananchipeta
- 264373 The 2008 Economic Crisis: Implications and Responses in the Banking Sector
by Ngowi, Honest Prosper
July 2014, Volume 02, Issue 2
- 264360 Analysis of Rwandan Economic Performance Before and After the 1994 Genocide
by Ruranga, Charles & Ocaya, Bruno & Kaberuka, William
- 264361 Sustainable and Inclusive Growth in Africa: Industrialization a Must
by Moshi, Humphrey P. B.
- 264362 Determinants of Private Investment in Tanzania
by Michael, Innocent M. & Aikaeli, Jehovaness
- 264363 Volatility Analysis of Exchange Rate of Emerging Economies: A Case of East African Countries (1990-2010)
by Tibesigwa, Warren & Kaberuka, William & Watundu, Suzan
- 264364 Fishing Business Arrangements and Sustainability in Lake Victoria Fishing
by Lokina, Razack B.
- 264365 Determinants of Demand for and Repayment of Farm Credit in Economies with Market Coordination Failures: A Tanzanian contex
by Ngaruko, Deus D.
- 264366 Forest Reform in Tanzania: A Review of Policy and Legislation
by Lokina, Razack B.
January 2014, Volume 02, Issue 1
July 2013, Volume 01, Issue 2
- 264287 Sources of Technical Efficiency Among Smallholders Maize Farmers in Babati District, Tanzania
by Baha, Michael & Temu, Andrew & Philip, Damas
- 264288 Determinants of Technical Efficiency of Smallholders Dairy Farmers in Njombe District, Tanzania
by Mbehoma, Petermus M. & Mutasa, Felician
- 264289 Fiscal Policy and Debt Dynamic: Evidence from Tanzania
by Kayandabila, Yamungu & Manyama, Mulesi Kanyere
- 264290 Determinants of Group Participation: Option and Impact of Farmers’ Participation in Groups in Mbozi District
by Lwezaura, Deogratias & Ngaruko, Deus
- 264291 The Impact of Fiscal Decentralization on Provision of Quality Education and Education Spending in Tanzania
by Kazungu, Khatibu & Mabula, Cosmas
January 2013, Volume 01, Issue 1