Contact information of African Journal of Economic Review
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afjecr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.ajol.info/index.php/ajer/index .
March 2022, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 320578 The Impact of Agricultural Structural Transformation on Economic Growth in Africa
by Gniniguè, Moukpè & Abalo, Bidé Félicité Awoki & Paroubénim, Tchilalo & Heyou, Méhèza Reine
- 320579 Effects of Monetary Policy on Bank’s Credit Dynamics in Tanzania
by Mwankemwa, Lusajo P. & Mlamka, Bonaventura
- 320580 Effects of Anticipated and Unanticipated Monetary Policy on Output in Nigeria
by Ajisafe, Rufus A. & Adesina, Kehinde E. & Okunade, Solomon O.
- 320581 The Nexus between Military Spending, Tax Revenues and Economic Growth in the G5 Sahel Countries
by Dramane, Abdoulaye
- 320582 Sustainable Development Goals for Sub-Saharan Africans' by 2030: A Pathway to Longer Life Expectancy via Higher Health-Care Spending and Low Disease Burdens
by Byaro, Mwoya & Mayaya, Hozen & Pelizzo, Riccardo
- 320583 Welfare Effects of Farming Household' Usage of Combination of Climate Smart Agriculture Practises in the Southern Highlands of Tanzania
by Bongole, Abiud J.
- 320584 Dynamic Relationship Between Financial Sector Development and Inclusive Growth in Sub-Sahara African Countries
by Olayiwola, Abiodun S.
- 320585 Private Intra-household Transfers as a Palliative for the Incompleteness of Social Protection: Evidence from Niger
by Maichanou, Ahamadou & Dan Baky, Agada
- 320586 Determinants of Stock Market Volatility in Africa
by Uhunmwangho, Monday
- 320587 Effect of Transport Infrastructure and Institutions on Inter-Regional Trade in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Babu, James Ochieng & Abala, Daniel & Mbithi, Mary
April 2022, Volume 10, Issue 2
January 2022, Volume 10, Issue 1
December 2021, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 320556 Editorial Note
by Kazungu, Khatibu & Byaro, Mwoya
- 320557 Tea Production Response to Climate Change in Kenya: An Autoregressive Distributed Lag Approach
by Kariuki, George Mbugua & Njaramba, Jennifer & Ombuki, Charles
- 320558 The Effect of CO2 Emissions on Quality of Life in Anglophone Countries in West Africa
by Oyelade, Aduralere Opeyemi & Maku, Olukayode Emmanuel & Oladimeji, Oluwafemi
- 320559 Does Trade in Medical Products Improve Health Outcomes in Nigeria? A Macro-Level Analysis
by Oyelade, Aduralere Opeyemi & Maku, Olukayode Emmanuel & Oladimeji, Akinfemi
- 320560 The Nexus between Trade Policy and Manufacturing Employment in Nigeria: A Panel Cointegrating Regression
by Oshodi, Ayodele Folorunso & Kilishi, Abdulhakeem Abdullahi & Muhammed, Ismail Aremu
- 320561 Nexus among Financial Openness Shocks, Institutional Development and Total Factor Productivity in Africa: A Panel SVAR Analysis
by Okunade, Solomon O. & Ajisafe, Rufus A.
- 320562 Uncovered Silent Killers: The Prevalence of Non-Communicable Diseases and Health Insurance Coverage in Uganda
by Mpuuga, Dablin & Eshete, Zerayehu Sime
- 320570 Does Institutional Development attract Foreign Direct Investments in Sub-Saharan Africa? A Dynamic Panel Analysis
by Awadhi, Mohamed & James, Moshi & Byaro, Mwoya
- 320571 Leveraging Innovation to Increase Intra-COMESA Trade
by Shinyekwa, Isaac M.B. & Lakuma, Paul Corti & Munu, Martin Luther
- 320572 The Effect of Value-Added Tax on Economic Growth of Nigeria
by Orisadare, Monica Adele & Fasoye, Kazeem
- 320573 Does Debt Servicing Crowd-Out Federal Government Expenditures in Nigeria?
by Iliyasu, Ibrahim & Gambo, Suleman Lawal
- 320574 Fiscal Deficit and its Threshold Effects on Inflation in Tanzania
by Mwankemwa, Lusajo P. & Luvanda, Eliab
- 320575 Effect of Trade Openness on Ecological Footprint in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Okelele, Daniel Ochudi & Lokina, Razack & Ruhinduka, Remidius Denis
- 320576 Corruption, Governance and Tax Revenue Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Yaru, Mohammed Aminu & Raji, Ajibola Simbiat
September 2021, Volume 09, Issue 4
- 315812 Asymmetric Effects of Fiscal Deficit on Monetary Policy Transmission in Tanzania
by Mwankemwa, Lusajo P. & Ndanshau, Michael O.A.
- 315813 Globalization and Exchange Rate Pass Through: Evidence from Zambia
by Fandamu, Humphrey & Ndulo, Manenga & Fandamu, Mercy
- 315814 Potato and Tomato Supply and Yield Responses to Policy in Ethiopia
by Shikur, Zewdie Habte
- 315815 Provider Process Quality of Healthcare and its Determinants in Kenya
by Kiplagat, Isabella & Mugo, Mercy & Oleche, Martine O.
- 315816 Institutional quality and economic growth: evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa countries
by Wandeda, Dickson O. & Masai, Wafula & Myandemo, Samuel M.
- 315817 Does Public Expenditure Financing Mode Matter for Economic Growth in Tanzania? A Co-integration and Error Correction Modeling Approach
by Mwamkonko, Mussa Ally
- 315818 Growth Effects of Foreign Direct Investments in Zimbabwe: Do Sources Matter?
by Kudakwashe, Chinyanganya & Regret, Sunge
- 315819 The uncertainty of natural gas consumption in Tanzania to support economic development. Evidence from Bayesian estimates
by Byaro, Mwoya & Msafiri, Derick
- 315820 The impact of exchange rate volatility on foreign direct investment inflows in Ghana
by Havi, Emmanuel Dodzi Kutor
- 315821 Determinants of Intimate Partner Violence in Tanzania: Evidence from the National Demographic and Health Survey
by Kinyondo, Abel & Ntegwa, Magashi Joseph & Miho, Asela
- 315822 Savings-Growth Nexus Revisited: An Empirical Analysis from Nigeria
by Olayiwola, Abiodun S. & Okunade, Solomon O. & Fatai, Musbau O.
- 315823 Potential of Fragmented Landholding on Crop Diversification and Credit Worthiness to Smallholder Farmers in Tanzania
by Hepelwa, Aloyce
- 315824 What drives Indian Non-SOE FDI into Africa?
by Bhatnagar, Ankur
- 315825 Impact of Real Effective Exchange Rates on Balance of Payments: Empirical Evidence from Nigeria
by Akpansung, Aniekan O.
- 315826 The potential Trade effects of Democratic Republic of Congo Joining the East African Community bloc
by Mugume, Regean & Nattabi, Kibirige Aida
- 315827 Fiscal Policy and Crime Rate in Nigeria
by Ajide, Folorunsho M.
June 2021, Volume 09, Issue 3
- 315803 Editorial Note on Special Issue on Covid 19 by Guest Editor
by Baryeh, Loretta N.
- 315804 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic Lockdown on Food Intake in Nigeria
by Kudaisi, Bosede Victoria & Olomola, P.A.
- 315805 The Effect of Trade on Economic Growth in Nigeria: Does Covid-19 Matters?
by Bello, Kehinde Mary & Gidigbi, Matthew Oladapo
- 315806 Data Mining of COVID-19 Cases and Food Security in Nigeria
by Giroh, Dengle Yuniyus & Tafida, Ahmadu Abubakar
- 315807 Are Sectors Hit Equally by Covid – 19 Pandemic? Some Insights from Assessing the Economic Impacts of the Pandemic on Selected Sectors in Tanzania
by Pantaleo, Innocent M. & Ngasamiaku, Wilhelm M.
- 315808 Mental Health Status of Healthcare Providers During Covid-19 Pandemic: Influence of Burden of Care and Work Environment
by Iyabode, Akinbobola & Boluwatife, Ogunwole Oluwapelumi
- 315809 Macro-Economic Effects of COVID-19 on Food Insecurity: Evidence from Select COMESA Countries
by Mugume, Regean & Muhumuza, Roland
- 315810 The Political Economy of Oil and Coronavirus Disease in Nigeria: Imperatives for Diversification
by Shola, Akinyetun Tope & Kola, Bakare & Samuel, Ahoton Aihonsu & Jijoho, Oke Solomon
- 315811 Challenges of Forecasting the Long-Run Economic Consequences of Pandemics for Selected sub-Saharan Economies
by Kangami, Divine Ngenyeh
April 2021, Volume 09, Issue 2
- 315787 Monetary Policy Shocks and Income Inequality in Nigeria: Do Effects of Anticipated and Unanticipated Shocks Differ?
by Apanisile, Olumuyiwa Tolulope
- 315788 Education Sector Foreign Aid and Economic Growth in Africa
by Nsanja, Lamulo & Kaluwa, Ben M. & Masanjala, Winford
- 315789 GIS Based Environmental Cost−Benefit Analysis of Built Environment at Dar es Salaam Coastline Metropolitan
by Manyama, Mkama Thomas & Hepelwa, Aloyce Shaban & Nahonyo, Cuthbert Leonard
- 315790 Determinants of Tax Revenue in Liberia: An Empirical Investigation
by Prowd, Roosesvelt S. & Kollie, Genesis B.
- 315791 Maternal Mortality and the Role of Quality Education
by Adediyan, Aderopo Raphael & Aghomo-omon, Lydia Bosede
- 315792 Secondary Education and its Effects on Child Health: Empirical Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa
by Byaro, Mwoya & Mpeta, Daniel
- 315793 Public Health Expenditure and Economic Growth in Nigeria: Testing of Wagner's Hypothesis
by Olayiwola, Saheed O. & Bakare-Aremu, Tunde Abubakar & Abiodun, S.O.
- 315794 Specialised Bank’s Credit Provision in Nigeria: Implication on Poverty Reduction
by Oladapo, Gidigbi Matthew
- 315795 Socio-Economic Determinants of Street Children Category and Their Occupational Choice: Evidence from the Regional State of Oromia, Ethiopia
by Alem, Habtamu Wandimy & Laha, Arindam
- 315796 Would Customs Trade Facilitation Programs stimulate COMESA intra-export flows?
by Chikabwi, Douglas & Chikiwa, Rudo
- 315797 The Impact of Macroeconomic Variables on Capital Market Development in Botswana’s Economy
by Molefhi, Koketso
- 315798 Macroeconomic Environment and Firm level Performance in Tanzania
by Kahyarara, Godius
- 315799 Can Governments Enhance Long-run Growth by Reallocating Public Expenditure? Empirical Evidence from Tanzania
by Mwamkonko, Mussa Ally
- 315800 Tourism, Globalization and Economic Growth in Nigeria
by Oladunjoye, Opeyemi Nathaniel & Areyemi, Victor Olaife
- 315801 Determinants of Agricultural Imports in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Gravity Model
by Mwangi, Esther N.
- 315802 Socio-Economic Determinants of Post-Harvest Losses in the Grape Value Chain in Dodoma Municipality and Chamwino District, Tanzania
by Kulwijila, Mary
January 2021, Volume 09, Issue 1
- 308763 Inequalities in effective Access to Obstetric Care in Chad
by Ngaba, Eric Allara & Kamga, Benjamin Fomba
- 308764 The Mediating Role of Labour Supply in the Relationship between Wage and Fertility for Ghanaian Women. A Marginal Mediation Analysis Approach
by Donkor, Prince & Langel, Zechariah & Danquah, Benjamin Adjei & Adu-Boateng, Gideon & Azure, Francis
- 308765 Incidence, Depth and Severity of Multiple Child Deprivations in Kenya
by Byegon, Isaiah Kiprono & Kabubo-Mariara, Jane & Wambugu, Anthony
- 308766 The Impact of Export Promotion Schemes on Agricultural Growth in Nigeria
by Okunlola, Olalekan C. & Akinlo, Enisan A.
- 308767 Rural-Urban Migration, Urbanisation and Unemployment: The Case of Tanzania Mainland
by Aikaeli, Jehovaness & Mtui, John & Tarp, Finn
- 308768 Effect of Trade Openness and Financial Openness on Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan African Countries
by Aremo, Adeleke Gabriel & Arambada, Oluwaseun David
- 308769 Contribution of Emigration to the Agricultural Growth in Franc Zone of Africa
by Ali, Essossinam & Gningue, Moukpe & Braly, Neme Nalewazou
- 308770 Imported Intermediate Inputs and Manufactured Exports in Nigeria: The Role of Dual Exchange Rate Regime
by Doki, Naomi Onyeje & Shitile, Tersoo Shimonkabir & Sule, Abubakar
- 308771 Empirical Investigation into Demand-Side Determinants of Financial Inclusion in Tanzania
by Ndanshau, Michal O.A. & Njau, Frank E.
- 308772 Globalization and Environmental Pollution in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Bataka, Hodabalo
November 2020, Volume 08, Issue 3
- 308773 What is the Cost of Political Instability in Tunisia? Evidence from 592 Private Firms
by Hosny, Amr
- 308774 An Empirical Appraisal of McKinnon’s Complementarity Hypothesis in Tanzania
by Kilindo, A.A.L.
- 308775 The Impact of Inward Remittances on Economic Growth in Ghana
by Oteng-Abayie, Eric & Awuni, Prosper Ayinbilla & Adjei, Thomas Kwame
- 308776 Oil Price Shock, Fiscal Policy and Manufacturing Sector in Nigeria: Evidence from SVAR
by Hammed, Yinka Sabuur & Arawomo, Omosola
- 308777 Institutional Quality Explains the Difference of Natural Gas Revenues to Contribute in the Economy: Empirical Evidence from Tanzania
by Byaro, Mwoyo & Kinyondo, Abel
- 308778 Does Maternal Social Capital Have a Health Payoff? Evidence from Jimma Zone, Ethiopia
by Chala, Badassa Wolteji & Birhanu, Zewdie & Sera, Leta & Abafita, Jemal
- 308779 Does Immigration Stimulate Non-Traditional Exports? Evidence from Zambia
by Bulawayo, Maio & Mudenda, Dale & Ndulo, Manenga & Simwanza, Charles
- 308780 Household Socioeconomic Status and Health Care Demand for Childhood Fever and Diarrhea in Tanzania
by Joseph, Magashi & Miho, Asela
July 2020, Volume 08, Issue 2
- 304712 Interest Rate and its Threshold Effect on Private Investment: Evidence from Ghana
by Afful, Solomon Luther & Kamasa, Kofi
- 304713 Foreign Aid and Fiscal Resources Mobilization in WAEMU Countries: Ambiguous Effects and New Questions
by Bayale, Nimonka
- 304714 Money and Output in Tanzania: A Test for Causality
by Maganya, Mnaku H. & Ndanshau, Michael O. A.
- 304715 Determinants of Economic Growth in ECOWAS Countries: An Empirical Investigation
by Sloboda, Brian W. & Sissoko, Yaya
- 304716 Intimate Partner Violence and Labour Market Outcomes in Tanzania
by Chegere, Martin J. & Karamagi, Innocent John
- 304717 Does Participatory Forest Management Encourage Tree Planting? An Example from Tanzania
by Lokina, Razack
- 304718 Environmental Quality, Economic Growth, and Health Expenditure: Empirical Evidence from a Panel of African Countries
by Ibukun, Cleopatra Oluseye & Osinubi, Tolulope Temilola
- 304719 Inclusive Growth in Tourism-led Growth Hypothesis: Evidence from Nigeria
by Osinubi, Tolulope Temilola & Osinubi , Olufemi Bankole
- 304720 Modelling Household Electricity Consumption and Living Standard in Nigeria
by Maduka, Anne C. & Madichie, Chekwube V. & Ajufo, Ikechukwu H.
- 304721 Exchange Rate Volatility and Domestic Investment: Evidence from Twelve ECOWAS Countries
by Akinlo, Anthony E. & Onatunji, Olufemi G.
- 304722 The Assessment of South-South Trade Potentialities: The Case of Turkey and ECOWAS Countries
by Chabi, Patrick & Saygili, Fatih
- 304723 The Relationship between Economic Growth and Service Sector in Tanzania: An Empirical Investigation
by Magoti, Edwin & Mtui, John M.
- 304724 Socioeconomic Impact of Tourism: The Case of Tanzania
by Kinyondo, Abel & Pelizzo, Riccardo
- 304725 Export-Led Growth Hypothesis in ECOWAS: A Panel Data Analysis
by Kollie, Genesis B.
- 304726 Tax administration, Taxpayer’s Reciprocity and Compliance in Tanzania: Empirical Evidence from a Survey
by Mzalendo, Ryoba & Chimilila, Cyril
January 2020, Volume 08, Issue 1
- 301048 Causal Nexus among Fiscal Policy, Economic Growth and Income Inequality in SubSaharan African Countries (1995-2016)
by Adeleke Gabriel, Aremo & Sule, Teliat Abiodun
- 301049 Determinants of Non-Performing Loans in Uganda’s Commercial Banking Sector
by Sunday, Nathan & Mukisa, Ibrahim & Mwebaze, Tom
- 301050 Institutional Quality and Economic Growth: Evidence from Nigeria
by Abubakar, Sule
- 301051 Testing the Quantity Theory of Money in Zimbabwe under the Multiple Currency Regime: An ARDL Bound Testing Approach
by Regret, Sunge & Makamba, Biatrice Simbisai
- 301052 Determinants of Soil Conservation Technologies Among Small-Scale Farmers in Tanzania; Evidence from National Panel Survey
by Lasway, Jovin Aveline & Temba, George Raphael & Ruhinduka, Remidius Denis
- 301053 Economic Expansion and Environmental Degradation in Ghana: A Sector Decomposition Analysis
by Aboagye, Solomon & Appiah-Konadu, Paul & Acheampong, Vera
- 301054 Infrastructure Growth, Household Vulnerability and Response to Shocks in Kenya
by Musyoka, Philip K & Onjala, Joseph & Mureithi, Leopold P
- 301055 Triple Deficit Hypothesis: A Panel ARDL and Dumitrescu-Hurlin Panel Causality forEast African Countries
by Magoti, Edwin & Mabula, Salyungu & Ngong’ho, Sende B
- 301056 The Effect of Commercial Banks’ Agricultural Credit on Agricultural growth in Uganda
by Nakazi, Florence & Sunday, Nathan
- 301057 Econometric Analysis of the Impact of Taxes on Private Investment in Sub-Sahara Africa
by Babu, William Albert & Pantaleo, Innocent M & Ndanshau, Michael O.A
- 301058 The Mediating Role of Strategic Planning on the Determinants of Sustainable Urban Tourism: Empirical Evidence from Tanzania
by Nyerere, Veronica Chausiku Yacobo & Ngaruko, Deus & Mlozi, Shogo
August 2019, Volume 07, Issue 2
- 292357 Exchange Rate Volatility and the Performance of Manufacturing Sector in Nigeria (1981 – 2016)
by Ayobami, Ojeyinka Titus
- 292358 Impact of Exchange Rate Regimes on Economic Integration in the ECOWAS (1980-2017)
by Nathaniel, Aladunjoye Opeyemi & Oladiran, Olagbaju Ifeolu & Oladiran, Akinbobola Temidayo
- 292360 Impact of Capital Structure on the Portfolio Behaviour of Commercial Banks in Tanzania
by Swai, Tobias A.
- 292361 How Sustainable is the Federal Government of Nigeria Debt after the exit from Paris Club?
by Otonne, Adewumi & Oyenuga, Oluwatimileyin
- 292365 Smallholder Avocado Contract Farming in Kenya: Determinants and Differentials in Outcomes
by Johnny, Edna G. & Kabubo-Mariari, Jane & Mulwa, Richard & Ruigu, George M.
- 292367 Characterising Graduate Unemployment in Nigeria as Education-job Mismatch Problem
by Aminu, Alarudeen
- 292368 Current Account Balance and External Shocks in Nigeria
by Kudaisi, Bosede & Olomola, P.A.
- 292369 Socio-Economic Determinants of Diarrhoeal Morbidity among Children in Tanzania
by Pantaleo, Innocent & Temba, George
- 292370 Financial intermediation and economic growth in the East African Community: A financial index approach
by Muhoza, Benjamin Kanze
- 292371 Cyclicality of Fiscal Policy in Nigeria (1999 – 2017)
by Fasoye, Kazeem
- 292372 Analysis of Taxpayers’ Intention to Use Tax E-Filing System in Tanzania: Controlling for Self-Selection Based Endogeneity
by Kimea, Alfred & Chimilila, Cyril & Sichone, Joyce
- 292374 Industrial Growth and Policy in Zambia: Lessons from South Korea
by Chansa, Frank & Mubanga, Ngao & Mudenda, Dale & Ndulo, Manenga
January 2019, Volume 07, Issue 1
- 284998 Determinants and Macroeconomic Impact of Parallel Exchange Rate’s Premium in Sudan
by Ebaidalla, Ebadailla M.
- 284999 Capital Structure and Firm Performance in Nigeria
by Ganiyu, Olumuyiwa & Adelopo, Ismail & Rodionova, Yulia & Samuel, Olawale Luqmon
- 285000 Capital Flows Interactions in a Fragile State: Evidence from Nigeria
by Laniran, Temitope Joseph
- 285001 Remittances and Household Expenditure Allocation Behavior in Kenya
by Maara, John M. & Manda, Damiano K. & Kiiru, Joy M.
- 285002 The Effect of Public Debt on Private Investment in Tanzania
by Mabula, Salyungu & Mutasa, Felician
- 285003 Revenue Effects of Tax Reforms, Economic Growth and Political Environment in Kenya
by Ouma, Duncan O.
- 285004 Tax Compliance in Sub-Saharan Africa: How Important are Non-Pecuniary Factors?
by Kamasa, Kofi & Adu, George & Oteng-Abayie, Eric Fosu
- 285005 Does Citizen's Trust in Government Increase Willingness to Pay Taxes in Tanzania? A Case Study of Mtwara, Lindi and Dar es Salaam Regions
by Kinyondo, Abel & Byaro, Mwoya
- 285006 Can Non-Oil Incomes Outride Oil Incomes in Nigeria? Evidence from Autoregressive Integrated Moving Average
by Adedokun, Adebayo
- 285007 Aids Effectiveness and Developmental Outcomes in Nigeria
by Ibrahim Ayoade, Adekunle & Ayomide Olayinka, Ogunade & Ayandare Niyi, Ayantola & Mumeen Olatunbosun, Alabi
- 285008 Applying Relativity in Understanding Poverty and Promoting Economic Development in Rural Africa
by Azibo, Balgah Roland & Amungwa, Fonteh Athansius
- 285009 Asymmetric Effect of Monetary Policy Shocks on Output and Prices in Nigeria
by Olayiwola, Abiodun Sunday & Ogun, T.P.
- 285010 Post-harvest Loss and Adoption of Improved Post-harvest Storage Technologies by Smallholder Maize Farmers in Tanzania
by Ngowi, Elizabeth R. & Selejio, Onesmo
- 285011 Impact of Cross-Border Trade in Food Staples on Child Nutrition in East Africa
by Ogada, Maurice J. & Guthiga, Paul
July 2018, Volume 06, Issue 2
- 281416 Is Value-added Tax a Moneymaking-Machine for Developing Economies? Evidence from Ghana
by Andoh, Francis Kwaw & Osoro, Nehemiah E. & Luvanda, Eliab
- 281419 Is it Factor Accumulation or Total Factor Productivity Explaining the Economic Growth in ECOWAS? An Empirical Assessment
by Sissoko, Yaya & Sloboda, Brian W. & Kone, Soloman
- 281420 The Dynamic Synergies between Agricultural Financing and Economic Growth of Tanzania
by Paul, Fintan & Lema, Aulelius
- 281422 Does Development Assistance For Health Buy Better Results In Maternal Health in Tanzania? Evidence from Autoregressive Distributed Lag (ARDL) Model
by Byaro, Mwoya & Lemnge, Deusdedit A.
- 281424 Oil price shock and agricultural commodity prices in Nigeria: A Non-Linear Autoregressive Distributed Lag (NARDL) Approach
by Olasunkanmi, Oseni Isiaq & Oladele, Kinbode Sakiru
- 281426 Dynamics of Economic Growth, Energy Consumption and Health Outcomes in Selected Sub-Sahara African Countries
by Arawomo, Omosola & Oyebamiji, Yinka Dolapo & Adegboye, Abiodun Adewale
- 281428 An Emprical Analysis of Weak-Form Efficiency of Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange
by Katabi, Maximillian Michael & Raphael, Gwahula
- 281430 Comparing the Illicit Financial Flows in Some African Countries: Implications for Policy
by Abayomi, Onanuga
- 281432 Trade Union Revitalization in Kenya: Acquisition and Utilization of Power Resources
by Omolo, Jacob
- 281434 Inequalities in infant malnutrition between rural and urban areas in Cameroon: a Blinder-Oaxaca decomposition
by Saturnin Bertrand, Nguenda Anya
- 281436 The Burden of Produce Cess and other Market Charges in Kenya’s Agriculture
by Ogada, Maurice J. & Guthiga, Paul M & Sikei, Geophrey O. & Mwabu, Germano & Shimba, Chris O. & Momanyi, Eric
- 281665 An Empirical Analysis of Tax Ratios and Tax Efforts for Kenya and Malawi
by Macha, Raphael Rasiel & Lado, Emmanuel Pitia Zacharia & Myansera, Ondari Cyrus
- 281666 Food Poverty Dynamics and the Determinants across Households in Rural South South Nigeria
by Odozi, John Chiwuzulum
January 2018, Volume 06, Issue 1
- 274740 Determinants of Public Health Expenditure Growth in Tanzania: An Application of Bayesian Model
by Byaro, Mwoya & Kinyondo, Abel & Michello, Charles & Musonda, Patrick
- 274741 Foreign Direct Investment and Natural Resources in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Role of Institutions towards the Africa We Want “2063 Vision”
by Basesa Jumanne, Bilali & Chee Keong, Choong
- 274742 Analyzing inflation in Nigeria: a fractionally integrated ARFIMA-GARCH modelling Approach
by Terhemba Iorember, Paul & Usar, Terzungwe & Hannafi Ibrahim, Kabiru
- 274743 The Effect of Public Health Spending on Under-five Mortality Rate in Uganda
by Kato, Kepha & Mugarura, Alex & Keberuka, Will & Matovu, Fred & Yawe, Bruno L.
- 274744 Monetary Policy Shocks and Industrial Output in Nigeria: A Dynamic Effect
by Olanrewaju, Akanbi Michael & Temitope, Dada James
- 274745 Income Convergence in the East African Community
by Githuku, Simon & Omolo, Jacob & Mwabu, Germano
- 274746 Enhancing Agricultural Value Chain for Economic Diversification in Nigeria
by Adesoye, Bolaji A. & Adelowoka, Oluwaseyi A. & Maku, Emmanuel O. & Salau, Shakirat O.
- 274747 Is the Banning of Importation of Second-Hand Clothes and Shoes a Panacea to Industrialization in East Africa?
by Kagome Wetengere, Kitojo
- 274748 Domestic Resource Mobilization and Long Term Economic Growth in Tanzania
by Cyril, Chimilila
- 274749 Understanding Household Education Expenditure in Sudan: Do Poor and Rural Households Spend Less on Education?
by Ebaidalla, Ebaidalla M.
November 2017, Volume 05, Issue 3
- 302981 Trade Liberalization and Economic Performance in Nigeria: Evidence from Agricultural and Manufacturing sectors
by Ojeyinka, Titus A. & Adegboye, Abiodun A.
- 302982 Does Financial System Influence Tax Revenue? The Case of Nigeria
by Ajide, Folorunsho M. & Bankefa, Olasupo I.
- 302983 Economic Determinants of Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Ethiopia: Bounds Testing Approach
by Mahrous, Walaa
- 302984 Corruption and Challenges of Sustainable Inclusive Growth in Nigeria
by Dantani, Umar & Muftau, O. Olarinde
- 302985 The nexus between cross-border migration and international trade: Evidence from Tanzania
by Lufuke, Mosses
- 302986 Exchange Rate Movement and Import Price of Machineries in Nigeria: A Bound Testing Approach
by Bidemi, Adegboyega Soliu & Olayiwola, A. Idowu
- 302987 The Impact of Human Capital Development in Employment Generation in Nigeria
by Oluwabunmi, Adejumo O.
July 2017, Volume 05, Issue 2
- 264563 Balance of Payments Constrained Economic Growth in Nigeria
by Emmanuel, Igbinoba
- 264564 Foreign Direct Investment and Public Sector Management and Institutions: The Acquaintances in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) Low-Income Economies
by Jumanne, Bilali Basesa & Keong, Choong Chee
- 264565 Government Expenditure, Efficiency and Economic Growth: A Panel Analysis of Sub Saharan African Low Income Countries
by Kimaro, Edmund Lawrence & Keong, Choong Chee & Sea, Lau Lin
- 264566 Double Digit Economic Growth vs. Social Wellbeing in Ethiopia: A Cross-Country Comparison
by Senbet, Dawit & Wodajo, Tadesse
- 264567 Improving Access to Livestock Markets for Sustainable Rangeland Management
by Kihiu, Evelyne Nyathira & Amuakwa-Mensah, Franklin
- 264568 Interest Rate Liberalization, Financial Development and Economic Growth in subSaharan African Economies
by Tajudeen, Egbetunda & Taofeek Olusola, Ayinde & AbdulGaniy Ademola, Balogun
- 264569 The Impact of Informal Economy on the Interest Rate Pass-through: Evidence from an ARDL model
by Patrick, Chileshe M. & Akanabi, Olusegun Ayodele
- 264570 The Relative Importance of the Channels of Monetary Policy Transmission in a Developing Country: The Case of Zambia
by Patrick, Chileshe M. & Akanbi, Olusegun Ayodele
January 2017, Volume 05, Issue 1
- 264468 Terrorism and Poverty: Double Trouble for Macroeconomic Performance in African Countries
by Ilyas, Saddam & Mehmood, Bilal & Aslam, Raees
- 264469 Intra-Regional Agricultural Exports in the East African Community
by Ouma, Duncan O.
- 264470 Government Expenditure and Economic Growth Nexus: Wagner’s law or Keynesian Hypothesis for Tanzania?
by Paul, Fintan & Furahisha, Godlove
- 264471 Foreign Direct Investment, Economic Growth and Environmental Quality in SubSaharan Africa: A Dynamic Model Analysis
by Ojewumi, Sunday Johnson & Akinlo, Anthony Enisan
- 264472 Effects of External Debt on National Savings in Botswana
by Oageng, Moreputla & Boitumelo, Moffat
- 264561 Forecasting Tax Revenue and its Volatility in Tanzania
by Chimilila, Cyril
- 264562 The Link between Farm Household Objectives and Investment in Irrigation Scheme: Implications for Collective Action Coordination Efficiency
by George, Sonda & Ngaruko, Deus
July 2016, Volume 04, Issue 2
- 264431 SME Credit Financing, Financial Development and Economic Growth in Nigeria
by Alimi, Y. Olorunfemi & Yinusa, Olumuyiwa Ganiyu
- 264432 Stock Market Returns and Exchange Rates in Botswana
by Lesotho, O. K. & Motlaleng, G. R. & Ntsosa, M. M.
- 264433 Factors Contributing to Maternal Mortality in Uganda
by Atuhaire, Ruth & Kaberuka, Will
- 264434 Realized Access to Antenatal Care Utilization in Uganda: Household Welfare and Governance Implications
by Okumu, Ibrahim Mike & Bbaale, Edward
- 264435 The Poverty Hypothesis and Intergenerational Transmission of Child Labor: Evidence from Ghana
by Sam, Victoria Nyarkoah
- 264457 Reaching the last 10 percent out of school children: the role of AIDS
by Okumu, Ibrahim Mike & Mugisha, Frederick
- 264458 Microcredit in Uganda: Fundamental Reform or Just another Neoliberal Policy?
by Miller, Paige & Brux, Jacqueline Murray & Neema, Clementia Murembe
- 264459 Determinants of Inclusive Growth in Africa: Role of Health and Demographic Changes
by Tella, Sherriffdeen A. & Alimi, Olorunfemi Y.
- 264460 Factors Associated with Survival of HIV/HBV Co-infected Patients in Uganda
by Atuhaire, Ruth & Atuhaire, Leonard & Lubaale, Yovani
- 264461 Unemployment Menace and the Fallacy of Microcredit Policy in Nigeria
by Abdullahi, Ibrahim Bello & Sakariyahu, Ola Rilwan & Olatunji, Abdulganiy
- 264462 The Socioeconomic Determinants of the Prevalence HIV/AIDS among Women in Cameroon
by Bertrand, Nguenda Anya Saturnin
- 264463 Agricultural Trade and Economic Growth in East African Community
by Ouma, Duncan & Kimani, Tom & Manyasa, Emmanuel
- 264464 Transaction cost determinants of credit governance structures of commercial banks in Tanzania
by Nguvava, Heriel & Ngaruko, Deus
- 264465 The Effect of Foreign Aid on Economic Growth in Ghana
by Appiah-Konadu, Paul & Junior, Forster Shitsi & Eric, Abokyi & Twerefou, Daniel K.
- 264466 Economic valuation of pastoral meat production system in Arusha region, Tanzania
by Allegretti, Antonio & Hesse, Ced & Mohammed, Essam Yassin & Sitayo, Emmanuel
- 264467 Regional Trade Agreement and Agricultural Trade in East African Community
by Ouma, Duncan
January 2016, Volume 04, Issue 1