Technical efficiency in the use of health care resources: a comparison of OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- P.C. Smith, 2002. "Measuring health system performance," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 3(3), pages 145-148, September.
- Joseph P. Newhouse & Lindy J. Friedlander, 1980. "The Relationship between Medical Resources and Measures of Health: Some Additional Evidence," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 15(2), pages 200-218.
- Garry MacDonald & Sandra Hopkins, 2002. "Unit root properties of OECD health care expenditure and GDP data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 371-376, June.
- Bruce Hollingsworth & John Wildman, 2003. "The efficiency of health production: re‐estimating the WHO panel data using parametric and non‐parametric approaches to provide additional information," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 493-504, June.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Mackenbach, J. P., 1991. "Health care expenditure and mortality from amenable conditions in the European community," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 245-255, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:69:y:2004:i:1:p:55-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.