The Relationship between Medical Resources and Measures of Health: Some Additional Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helge Liebert & Beatrice Mäder, 2018. "Physician Density and Infant Mortality: A Semiparametric Analysis of the Returns to Health Care Provision," CESifo Working Paper Series 7209, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koyin Chang & Yung‐Hsiang Ying, 2008. "An Empirical Study On Health In Taiwan And Its Long‐Term Adjustment," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 84-98, March.
- Erika Laranjeira & Helena Szrek, 2016. "Going beyond life expectancy in assessments of health systems’ performance: life expectancy adjusted by perceived health status," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 133-161, June.
- repec:kap:ijhcfe:v:19:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10754-018-9241-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angus Deaton, 2003.
"Health, Inequality, and Economic Development,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 41(1), pages 113-158, March.
- Angus Deaton, 2001. "Health, Inequality, and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 8318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton, 2002. "Health, inequality, and economic development," Working Papers 270, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Angus Deaton, 2016. "Health, Inequality and Economic Development," Working Papers id:8791, eSocialSciences.
- Angus Deaton, 2002. "Health, inequality, and economic development," Working Papers 209, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Deaton, A., 2001. "Health, Inequality, and Economic Development," Papers 200, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Grembowski, David & Bekemeier, Betty & Conrad, Douglas & Kreuter, William, 2010. "Are local health department expenditures related to racial disparities in mortality?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(12), pages 2057-2065, December.
- Farrell, Phillip & Fuchs, Victor R. & Fuchs, Victor R., 1982. "Schooling and health : The cigarette connection," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 217-230, December.
- Alexander J. Cowell, 2006. "The relationship between education and health behavior: some empirical evidence," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 125-146.
- Mark Berger & Jodi Messer, 2002. "Public financing of health expenditures, insurance, and health outcomes," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(17), pages 2105-2113.
- Retzlaff-Roberts, Donna & Chang, Cyril F. & Rubin, Rose M., 2004. "Technical efficiency in the use of health care resources: a comparison of OECD countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 55-72, July.
- Hui-Kuan Tseng & Reed Olsen, 2016. "The U.S. health production function: evidence from 2001 to 2009," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 51-64, March.
- repec:taf:applec:v:48:y:2016:i:60:p:5931-5940 is not listed on IDEAS
- William N. Evans & Edward Montgomery, 1994. "Education and Health: Where There's Smoke There's an Instrument," NBER Working Papers 4949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grignon, Michel, 2008. "The role of education in health system performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 299-307, June.
- John Robst & Glenn Graham, 1997. "Access to health care and current health status: do physicians matter?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 45-48.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:15:y:1980:i:2:p:200-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.