Contact information of Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
February 2018, Volume 1
- 8-35 Subnational Budget Rules: Foreign and Russian Experience
by Kudrin, Alexey L. & Deryugin, Alexander N.
- 36-69 Modern Approaches to Measuring the State Sector: Methodology and Empirics
by Abramov, Alexander E. & Aksenov, Ivan V. & Radygin, Alexander D. & Chernova, Maria I.
- 70-91 Evidence for the Interest Rate Channel in the IS Curve for the Russian Economy
by Bozhechkova, Alexandera V. & Polbin, Andrey V.
- 92-121 Asymmetric Interest Rate Pass-Through in Russia
by Egorova, Aleksei V. & Borzykh, Olga A.
- 122-147 Financial Repression and Populism
by Norkina, Olga A.
- 148-179 Pension Age Increase: Positive Effects and the Possible Risks
by Gorlin, Yuriy M. & Lyashok, Victor Yu. & Maleva, Tatiana M.
- 180-217 The Elite Consensus and Regional Economic Development: The Experience of the Republic of Tatarstan
by Yakovlev, Anfrey A. & Freinkman, Lev M. & Makarov, Sergey A. & Pogodaev, Victor S.
- 218-233 Competition in the Regulated Religious Market
by Bukin, Kirill A. & Levin, Mark I.
- 234-251 Private Business and Revolution (on the Economic Reasons of the Events of February 1917 in Russia)
by Bessolitsyn, Alexander A.
- 252-279 Formation of the Railway Network: Diffusion of Epochal Innovation and Economic Growth
by Macheret, Dmitry A. & Valeev, Nadir A. & Kudryavtseva, Anastasiya V.
December 2017, Volume 6
- 8-23 On the Possibility of Dynamic Optimization of Output by Changing the Level of Income Inequality
by AKAEV, Askar A. & SARYGULOV, Askar I. & SOKOLOV, Valentin N.
- 24-41 China in the 2010s: The Economy of Overheating
by NOSOV, Vasilii D.
- 42-71 The Influence of Tariff Policy of Natural Monopolies on Producer Prices in the Russian Federation in 2003–2016
by PONOMAREVA, Ekaterina A.
- 72-101 Dispersed Model of Production and Smart Agenda of National Economic Strategies
by SMORODINSKAYA, Nataliya V. & KATUKOV, Daniel D.
- 102-123 The Few Notes on Universal Suffrage Morality
by YANOVSKIY, Konstantin E. & ZHAVORONKOV, Sergei V.
- 124-147 Pronatalist Demographic Policy in the Eyes of the Population: Ten Years Later
by MALEVA, Tatiana M. & MAKARENTSEVA, Alla O. & TRETYAKOVA, Ekaterina A.
- 148-159 Adaptation to Lower Oil Prices: International Corporations and Junior Shale Companies
by KAZNACHEEV, Peter F. & Kjurchiski, Nikola V. & Samoilova, Regina V.
- 160-177 Active policy as a key to success for an International Economic Periodical
by KUKLIN, Alexander A. & BALYAKINA, Evgeniya A.
- 178-201 Competition of Economic Journals in Russia: Results of the Three Waves of Ranking
by Balatsky, Evgeny V. & Ekimova, Natalia A.
- 202-217 Economic Journals Published by Economic Research Institutes on Their Way to Joining International Scientometric Databases
by TRET’IAKOVA, Olga V.
- 218-227 Academic Journal in Today’s Russia: Alternatives of Development Strategies
by KUVALIN, Dmitry B.
- 228-237 All-Russian Seminar “Mechanisms of Business Participation in Projects of Initiative Budgeting”
by SHAPOVALOVA, Natalia A.
October 2017, Volume 5
- 8-21 On the Inevitability of Economic Crises in the Modern Market Economy
by Burenin, Aleksey N.
- 22-41 Modelling the Impact of Inflation on Economic Growth for Countries with Different Levels of Economic Freedom
by Klachkova, Olga A.
- 42-61 Strategic Vectors of the Development of the State Support of Youth Entrepreneurship in Russia
by Golovina, Tatyana A. & Merkulov, Pavel A. & Polyanin, Andrei V.
- 62-79 What Limits Decentralization at Russian Firms?
by Levina, Irina A.
- 80-103 Possibilities of Transforming the State Support of Innovations System. The Case of Israel
by Mar'yasis, Dmitriy A.
- 104-127 Preliminary Results of Strategic Planning in Russian Regions
by Klimanov, Vladimir V. & Budaeva, Kseniya V. & Chernyshova, Natal'ia A.
- 128-149 Social Expenditures of Russian Regions in Terms of “Input-Output”
by Tumaniants, Karen A. & Sesina, Julia E.
- 150-177 A. V. Chayanov’s International Regionalistics (On the 80th Anniversary of the Death of the Scientist)
by Nikulin, Alexander M.
- 178-193 Culture as the New Frontier of Economics
by Avtonomov, Vladimir S. & Vorobyev Andrei S. & Kononenko, Pavel B. & Raskov, Danila E. & Tulchinskii, Grigorii L.
August 2017, Volume 4
- 8-29 What Package Plan up to 2025 does Russia need?
by Aganbegyan, Abel G.
- 30-59 The Demand for Production Inputs as the Reflection of the Level of Property Rights Protection
by Lyubimov, Ivan L. & Kazakova, Maria V.
- 60-81 Economic Mechanisms Alternative to the State Control: Perspectives ofApplication
by Dobrolyubova, Elena I.
- 82-117 On Unified Socio-Economic Policy and Strategic Planning
by Tikhomirov, Boris I. & Frenkel, Alexander A.
- 118-153 Child Benefits and Poverty: The Case of Russia
by Kolosnitsyna, Marina G. & Philippova, Anna V.
- 154-167 Interrelationship between Economic Theory and Competition Policy
by Shastitko, Anastasia A.
- 168-195 Quantification and Risk Assessment of Hydrocarbon Resources Development Projects in the Arctic Region
by Dudin, Mikhail N. & lyasnikov, Nikolai V. & Protsenko, Oleg D. & Tsvetkov, Valery A.
- 196-203 International Experience of Infrastructure Projects Financing
by Freidina, Irina A.
- 204-249 National Schools of Economic Thought in Germany and the Theory of Social Market Economy
by Khudokormov, Alexander G. & Nevskiy, Sergey I.
- 250-269 Economics is Similar to Religion: It Raises Much More Expectations Than Could Fulfill (Interview with Tomas Sedlacek)
by Sedlacek, Tomas & Kuznetsov, Yury V. & Smirnov, Artem A.
June 2017, Volume 3
- 8-37 Factor Analysis of the Russian Budget System Revenues
by Balaev, Alexey I.
- 38-79 From Stagflation to Sustainable Economic Growth: Imperatives of Russian Macroeconomic Policy
by Ivan Darovskii
- 80-99 Import Price Rigidity and Invoice Currency in Russia
by Pleskachev, Yury & Ponomarev, Yury
- 100-133 Factors of Exports Dynamics and Import Substitution after the Sharp Exchange Rate Depreciation
by Prilepskiy, Ilya
- 134-149 Institutional Configuration of Regional Business Environment
by Solodilova, Natalia & Malikov, Rustam & Grishin, Constantin
- 150-173 Specifics of Agricultural Policy in the Countries of Central-Eastern and South-Eastern Europe in 1990–2010s
by Lobanov, Mikhail & Zvezdvanovic-Lobanova, Jelena
- 174-209 Debt Restructuring of the Russian Metallurgical Companies Caused by the Crisis of 2008
by Chirkova, Elena, , & Valieva, Dinara & Menshikov, Yuri & Nosova, Alexandra
- 210-221 The Problem of Reliable Planning of the Key Indicators of the Electricity Distribution Network Development in the Russian Federation
by Mozgovaya, Oksana
- 222-235 Price setting in online Prostitution Market
by Pokatovich, Elena & Matyushonok, Vladislav
- 236-257 Optimization of Food Basket: Interconnection of Medical and economic Factors
by Korneychuk, Boris
April 2017, Volume 2
- 8-43 Capital Controls: World Experience and Lessons for Russia
by Bozhechkova, Alexandra, Goryunov, Evgeny, Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergey, Trunin, Pavel V.
- 44-71 Import Substitution Potential and Gains from Economic Integration: Disaggregated Estimations
by Apokin, Alexander & Gnidchenko, Andrey & Sabelnikova, Ekaterina
- 72-85 Risks and Benefits for EAEU from Various Integration Scenarios in Asia-Pacific Region
by Knobel, Alexander & Sedalishchev, Vladimir
- 86-99 “Green Economy”: Practical Vector of Sustainable Development of Russia
by Dudin, Mikhail & Kalendzhyan, Sergey & Lyasnikov, Nikolaj
- 100-131 Estimating Demand for preschools in Russia
by Levin, Mark & Oshchepkov, Aleksey & Shilova, Nadezhda
- 132-151 Decision Making Mechanisms at University
by Panova, Anna
- 152-179 The Assessment of Feasibility of Potential Bar Monopoly in Russia
by Vereshchagin, Alexander
- 180-207 Additional Transaction Costs to the Economy and the Population of the Kaliningrad Region of Russia
by Zhdanov, Vitaliy & Pliukhin, Mikhail
- 208-217 The XVI Annual International Conference “Leontief Readings” — “Russia 1917–2017: European Modernization or Sonderweg?”
by Zaostrovtsev, Andrey
- 218-225 Despite facts (on D. McCloskey article about the book by T. Piketty «Capital in the XXI Century»)
by Raskov, Nikolay
- 226-237 Sly, Manipulative, Smug Bourgeois Optimism (On D. McCloskey Article about the Book by T. Piketty «Capital in the XXI Century»)
by Orekhovsky, Petr
February 2017, Volume 1
- 8-39 Toward Forecasting Global Economic Dynamics of the Forthcoming Years
by Akaev, Askar A. & Korotayev, Andrey V
- 40-57 Immigration, school system and Human Capital
by Gvozdeva, Margarita A. & Kazakova, Maria v. & Lyubimov, Ivan L. & Nesterova, Kristina V.
- 58-83 Estimating the Impact of Alcohol Consumption on Mortality and Life Expectancy in Russian Regions
by Kossova, Tatiana V. & Kossova, Elena V. & Sheluntsova, Maria A.
- 84-113 On the Economic Incentives for the Delayed Retirement
by Gorlin, Yury M.
- 114-133 On Tax Reform
by Aganbegyan, Abel
- 134-165 Government versus Markets: The Changing Economic Role of the State
by Tanzi, Vito
- 166-199 «Holes» in the Capital of Failed Russian Banks: Old Indicators and New Hypotheses
by Mamonov, Mikhail
- 200-225 On the Determinants of Sovereign Eurobond Spreads in Russia
by Belyakov, Igor
- 226-249 New Capital Investment vs. M&A: Evidence from Russian Public Corporates
by Sholomitskaya, Elena
- 250-256 Order without Law: a Review of the Russian Edition of Robert Ellickson’s Book
by Kadochnikov, Denis
December 2016, Volume 6
- 8-35 Estimation of Macroeconomic Effects from the Decline in Oil Export Duty
by Zubarev, Andrey V. & Polbin, Andrey V.
- 36-59 What We Do not Know about the Ownership Structure of the Largest U.S. Companies?
by Kokoreva, Maria S. & Stepanova, Anastasia N. & Karnoukhova, Elena V.
- 60-81 Investment Appeal and Development Strategies of Small Businesses
by Bogoutdinov, Boris B. & Barannikov, Alexander L.
- 82-99 Federal Antitrust Authority against Google: Economic Analysis for Special Markets
by Yusupova, Gyuzel F.
- 100-121 Estimation of Interrelation between Corruption and Competition
by Golovanova, Svetlana V. & Meleshkina, Anna I.
- 122-137 The Legality of Vertical Restraints by the Rule of Reason and the Character of the Specific Investments
by Agamirova, Maria Å. & Dzagurova, Nataliya B.
- 138-169 As Evidenced by Theage-old Dynamics of Indicators of Major Rail System
by Macheret, Dmitry À.
- 170-191 Regional Equalization: Are there Incentives to Development?
by Deryugin, Alexander N.
- 192-221 Investment Rating as an Instrument of Effective Govern Management Stimulation in Russian Regions
by Nikitin, Andrey S.
- 222-241 Possible Ways of Further Evolution of Tax Systems in the EAEU Countries
by Petrosyan, Heghine G.
- 242-253 Theoretical and Methodological Research Basis of Management of Cultural Facilities
by Tarnovskii, Vladimir V.
October 2016, Volume 5
- 8-27 Factors of Growth of Tax Revenues: A Macroeconomic Approach
by Mishustin, Michael V.
- 28-49 An Estimation of Impact of Financial Repression on Budget Revenues
by Isakov, Kanat S. & Pekarski, Sergey E.
- 50-67 Handbook of Tobacco Taxation: Theory and Practice (Economic Theory of Taxation)
by Laffer, Arthur B.
- 68-91 Universities’ Admission Policy and Student Competition
by Verbetsky, Alexey D. & Friedman, Alla A.
- 92-117 Changes in Alcohol Consumption and Governmental Alcohol Policy in Russia
by Radaev, Vadim V. & Kotelnikova, Zoya V.
- 118-139 Organization of the Efficient System of Corporate Healthcare Management in Russian Industrial Companies
by Kalendzhyan, Sergey O. & Salnikov, Andrey A. & Gumilevskaya, Olga V.
- 140-161 Organizational-economic Mechanism for the Assessment of the Creditworthiness of Counterparties in the Interbank Market
by Kanaeva, Anastasia S. & Markovskaya, Elizaveta I.
- 162-187 Economics for the Curious. Inside the Minds of 12 Nobel Laureates
by Krugman, Paul R. & Smith, Vernon L. & Solow, Robert M.
- 188-197 Improving Efficiency of the Oil and Gas Sector and Other Extractive Industries by Applying Methods of Artificial Intelligence
by Peter F. Kaznacheev & Regina V. Samoilova & Nikola V. Kjurchiski
- 198-233 The Russian Economy in 2015–2017
by Frenkel, Alexander & Sergienko, Yakov & Tichomirov, Boris & Roshchina, Ludmila
- 234-237 When a Culture Becomes a Commodity (Book Review: David Hesmondhalgh “The Cultural Industries”)
by Khestanov, Rouslan Z.
August 2016, Volume 4
- 7-34 Fragile by design: The Political Origins of Banking Crises and Scarce Credit
by Calomiris, Charles W. & Haber, Stephen H.
- 35-55 Testing and Interpreting Uncovered Interest Parity in Russia
by Vasilyev, Dmitry & Busygin, Vladimir & Busygin, Sergei
- 56-92 Estimating the Influence of Different Shocks on Macroeconomic Indicators and Developing Conditional Forecasts on the Basis of BVAR Model for the Russian Economy
by Pestova, Anna & Mamonov, Mikhail
- 93-114 Fiscal Federalism in Russia through the Lens of Government Programs Implementation
by Oding, Nina & Savulkin, Lev & Yushkov, Andrey
- 115-130 Changes in Beer Excise Tax Levying: Consequences for Budget and Regional Development (Case of St.Petersburg)
by Pogorletskiy, Alexander
- 131-152 Independence Decrease and Centralization: Analysis of Expenditures of the Consolidated Budget of the Komi Republic
by Timushev, Evgeny
- 153-195 Measured, Unmeasured, Mismeasured, and Unjustified Pessimism: A Review Essay of Thomas Piketty’s Capitalism in the Twenty First Century
by McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen
- 196-216 The Ukraine Conflict, Economic-Military Power Balances and Economic Sanctions
by Davis, Christopher Mark
June 2016, Volume 3
- 7-29 The Ukraine conflict, economic-military power balances and economic sanctions
by Davis, Christopher Mark
- 30-45 Investment break in the Russian economy: structural characteristics and turnaround perspectives
by Berezinskaya, Olga
- 46-55 China: Economy in Transition
by Nosov, Vasilii & Tseplyaeva, Julia
- 56-68 «…At the end they always win»: Econometric approaches to the prediction of the results of performance of national football teams at major international tournaments
by Danilov, Vyacheslav
- 69-81 Football sponsorship. Fair value estimation of sponsorship contracts in football
by Solntsev, Ilya & Osokin, Nikita
- 82-107 Do all sporting prizes have a significant positive impact on attendance in a European national football league? Competitive intensity in the French Ligue 1
by Scelles, Nicolas & Duran, Christophe & Bonnal, Liliane & Goyeau, Daniel & Andreff, Wladimir
- 108-137 French professional football in European context: how much different?
by Andreef, Wladimir
- 138-175 Europe on the Brink
by Tooze, Adam
- 176-208 Institutional Reforms and Economic Policy of the Cabinets of the Weimar Republic in the 1919–1924s
by Evdokimova, Tatyana & Nevskiy, Adam
- 209-223 On the Discussion of the Economic Policy of Germany from Weimar to Hitler
by Holtfrerich, Carl-Ludwig
- 224-244 Interview with Deirdre McCloskey: Technologic and institutional ideas — is what make our world contemporary
by McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen
- 245-252 Farewell to Tyranny (Review of William Easterly, The Tyranny of Experts: Economists, Dictators, and the Forgotten Rights of the Poor)
by Shestakov, Daniel
April 2016, Volume 2
- 7-21 Optimization of administrative processes in public administration: the preliminary results of an empirical analysis
by Dmitriev, Mikhail & Fondukova, Lada & Yankov, Kirill
- 22-51 Hyman Minsky's "Stabilizing an unstable economy" - twenty years later
by Papadimitriu, Dimitri & Wray, Randall
- 52-91 Stabilizing an unstable economy (Chapters 1-2)
by Minsky, Hyman
- 92-111 Monetary policy: the specifics and peculiarities of realization at the present stage of economic development
by Kitsuyevskaya, Anna
- 112-132 Theoretical foundations, properties and interpretation of the budget gap indicators
by Goryunov, Yevgeniy
- 133-147 Currency integration of Russia and other CIS countries: what is changing in a crisis?
by Afanasiev, Dmitriy & Fedorova, Elena
- 148-176 Raising of the retirement age and the budget deficit: tactical benefits and strategic losses
by Soloviev, Arkadiy
- 177-193 Grounds Of Multifunctional Social Policy
by Maleva, Tatiana & Avraamova, Elena
- 213-218 XV Leontief. Economic theory and political science: ignoring, competition or cooperation?
by Collective of authors
- 219-230 How not to deal with the crisis (About the book by Barry Eichengreen, "Hall of Mirrors. The Great Depression, Great Recession, and undigested learned the lessons of history")
by Tooze, Adam
February 2016, Volume 1
- 7-13 Economics in 2016
by Eichengreen, Barry
- 14-26 Global inequality of class to the country of residence of the proletarians to migrants
by Milanovic, Branko
- 27-42 A look at the evolution of income inequality: Piketty against Blacksmith - 60 years later
by Lyubimov, Ivan
- 43-60 The mediator - not what you think (for economic policy lessons)
by Shastitko, Andrei & Golovanova, Svetlana
- 61-78 Regulation of the activities of technological connection of consumers to electric networks: Russian and international experience
by Repetyuk, Sergei & Mozgovaya, Oxana & Fayn, Boris
- 79-104 The deterrent effect of Russian control of mergers: An Empirical Study
by Redkina, Anastasia & Lagodyuk, Ekaterina
- 105-120 The impact of socio-cultural factors on transaction costs and the competitive advantages of the company
by Nikishina, Elena
- 121-142 Whether the foreign workers are discriminated in the Russian labor market?
by Vakulenko, Elena & Leukhin, Roman
- 143-156 Evaluation of the results of scientific workers: the experience of New Zealand
by Fokina, Tatiana
- 157-176 New factors and stages of the global and Russian climate policy
by Kokorin, Alexey
- 177-195 Effect of financial indicators on international ratings of russian banks
by Volkova, Olga & Lvova, Irina
- 196-207 The prospect - in the continuation of reforms (of the monograph of F.I. Khusainov "The reform of the railway sector in Russia: an unfinished liberalization of the problem")
by Macheret, Dmitriy
2015, Volume 6
- 7-23 The impact of fiscal policy on the current account balance and the real exchange rate
by Prilepskiy, Ilya
- 24-39 Economic Development Strategy: is it time to update the paradigm?
by Komarov Vladimir
- 40-78 The economic policy of the allies in the post-war West Germany (1945-1947 years)
by Nevskiy, Sergei
- 79-98 How to evaluate the effectiveness of the implementation of government programs: methodological issues
by Yuzhakov, Vladimir & Dobrolyubova, Elena & Alexandrov, Oleg
- 99-108 Evaluation of the cost-effectiveness of the Russian Federation within the state programs
by Afanasiev, Roman
- 109-132 Innovation management based concidering advertising and complementarity of public and private levels of technology
by Levin, Mark & Matrosova, Kseniya
- 133-143 Diffusion of innovation: a model of evolutionary processes
by Bukin, Kirill
- 144-159 Ranking of the level of development of innovative economy in Tatarstan by representatives of Kazan innovative companies
by Oding, Nina & Savulkin, Lev
- 160-170 Corporate governance and finance company policy: a review of research
by Kokoreva, Maria & Ulugova, Aziza
- 171-193 International comparison of the effectiveness of fiscal and insurance models of healthcare financing
by Sheinman, Igor & Terentieva, Svetlana
- 194-204 The role of infrastructure in the formation of the market of suburban passenger railway transportation in the Russian Federation
by Agafonov, Dmitriy & Mozgovaya, Oxana
2015, Volume 5
- 38-52 The effect of the transfer of interest rates in Russia in 2010-2014
by Perevyshin, Yuri & Perevyshina, Elena
- 53-70 The effect of the transfer dynamics of the ruble exchange rate in prices in Russian industries
by Ponomarev, Yuri
- 71-90 Institutional deficits, or a place of business organizations in the trade and industrial policies of the Russian government at the turn of XIX-XX centuries
by Bessolitsyn, Alexander
- 91-141 A Brief History of rail freight tariffs in Russia
by Khusainov, Farid
- 142-170 An assessment of the pension savings
by Gorlin, Yuriy
- 171-190 The impact of price measures of state alcohol policy on the consumption of alcoholic beverages in Russia
by Kolosnitsyna, Marina & Khorkina, Natalia & Dorjiev, Khonor
- 191-207 The theory of the origin of the theory of public goods (conclusion)
by Hollcombe, Randall J.
2015, Volume 4
- 7-19 How to improve the Russian budget?
by Aganbegyan, Abel
- 20-46 Property management of the state treasury of the Russian Federation: some of the current trends
by Malginov, Georgiy & Radygin, Alexander
- 47-59 The effectiveness of public investment in infrastructure and the risks to the budgetary system
by Morozkina, Alexandra
- 60-86 The effectiveness of mutual funds: theoretical approaches and the experience of Russia
by Abramov, Alexander & Akshentseva, Kseniya & Radygin, Alexander
- 87-112 The economy in the first five "mirror" of rail transport
by Macheret, Dmitriy
- 113-155 The Russian economy under the circumstances of crisis
by Frenkel, Alexander & Sergienko, Yakov & Tikhomirov, Boris & Roshina, Lyudmila
- 156-177 Pricing in the office rental market in Moscow: hedonic analysis
by Ignatenko, Anna & Mikhailova, Tatiana
- 178-195 Was there a collusion? (Once again on the monopolistically high prices of Russian oil companies)
by Yusupova, Guzel & Kiseleva, Olga
- 196-207 A Theory of the Theory of Public Goods
by Holcombe, Randall G.
2015, Volume 3
- 7-37 Terms of trade and economic development of modern Russia
by Idrisov, Georgiy & Ponomarev, Yuriy & Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergei
- 38-60 Integration processes in the field of business education
by Kalendjyan, Sergei
- 68-88 Informal institutions and radical ideology in terms of institutional transformation
by Starodubrovskaia, Irina
- 89-112 "Coalition clinch" against the Islamic order: the dynamics of market institutions dispute resolution in Dagestan
by Varshaver, Evgeniy & Kruglova, Ekaterina
- 113-133 The regulation of land relations in Dagestan: the socio-economic roots of "traditionalization"
by Kazenin, Konstantin
- 134-154 A new look at the antimonopoly control of horizontal agreements
by Shastitko, Andrei
- 180-192 Raising the retirement age in the Russian Federation: the demographic conditions and macro-economic consequences
by Soloviev, Arkadiy
- 193-205 The interpretation of "irrationality" in the social sciences (Chapters V- IX)
by Mises, Ludwig von
- 1531 Transformation of informal institutions: experience of field research
by Auzan, Alexander
2015, Volume 2
- 7-19 Economic Crises in Post-Communist Russia
by Mau, Vladimir
- 20-42 Decomposition of the Structural Shocks Contribution to the Russian Macroeconomic Indicators Dynamics on the Basis of the DSGE Model
by Drobyshevskiy, Sergei & Polbin, Andrei
- 43-62 Austrian Business Cycle Theory: An Evolution and Contemporary Condition
by Kavaliov, Aliaksandr
- 63-76 Alarm Bell: Reduction of the Mortality Rate in Russia Stopped
by Aganbegyan, Abel
- 77-92 Economic Growth of BRICS Countries and Opportunities of Mutual Trade Relations Expansion
by Rogatnykh, Elena
- 93-109 Russia’s Trade Policy Priorities in the Orbit of BRICS Economic Cooperation
by Khmelevskaya, Natalia
- 110-132 Arctic Offshore Exploitation (Regulatory and Tax Regimes for Oil Companies in the USA, Russia and Norway)
by Bazaleva, Regina & Kaznacheev, Peter
- 133-150 Dynamics of Railway Cargo Transportation as a Macroeconomic Indicator
by Macheret, Dmitry
- 151-173 The Diagnosis of the Insider Trading During the Conflict of Shareholders of “VimpelCom” in 2005-2013
by Chirkova, Elena & Petrov, Vladislav
- 174-192 New Formats of Communication Platforms in Cities
by Lobodanova, Diana
- 193-202 The Treatment of “Irrationality” in the Social Sciences (Parts I—IV)
by Mises, Ludwig von
February 2015, Volume 1
- 7-40 Economy of Unnecessary Output (Institutional Characteristics of the Circuit of Losses)
by Blokhin, Andrey
- 41-57 Analysis of Unconventional Liquidity Providing Facilities of the Bank of Russia
by Trunin, Pavel & Vashelyuk, Natalia
- 58-71 Typology of Representative Organizations of Bourgeoisie in Russia at the Second Half of XIX — Beginning of XX century
by Bessolitsyn, Alexander
- 72-91 Alleged Infringement: The Time of Announcement Does Matter
by Avdasheva, Svetlana & Shastitko, Andrei
- 92-111 Double Taxation Treaties as a Factor of Cross-border Investment Activity
by Lobanov, Mikhail & Zvezdanovic-Lobanova, Elena
- 112-125 National Currency Rate and the Russian Economy Dependence on Import
by Berezinskaya, Olga
- 126-148 Empirical Analysis of the Boards of Directors’ Impact on the Corporate Performance of Russian Companies
by Dulyak, Yulia
- 149-158 Transport Tax: Current Status, Challenges and Increasing Its Role in the Russian Federation
by Aguzarova, Fatima
- 159-176 Communal Self-Regulation of “Informal” Economy: Evidences from Northern Dagestan in Russia
by Ermolin, Ilya
- 177-194 Japan’s Trap
by Krugman, Paul
- 195-207 Underreformed Segments and “Turnover Cup” (Book Review Farid Khusainov “Railways and the Market”)
by Guryev, Andrey
- 7-24 Actual problems of the banking system in the Russian Federation
by Vedev, Alexey & Drobyshevskiy, Sergei & Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergei & Khromov, Mikhail
- 7-24 The impact of informal employment in the sustainability of the pension system in Russia
by Grishina, Elena & Dormidontova, Yulia & Lyashok, Viktor
- 7-32 Long-term projections as a tool for the formation of science and technology policy
by Kurakova, Natalia & Zinov, Vladimir & Komarov, Vladimir & Pavlov, Pavel
- 7-34 Why could growth rates decrease in emerging market economies?
by Aslund, Anders
- 7-35 Agricultural ambitions of Russia and its modest rural human capital
by Wegren, Stephen & Nikulin, Alexander
- 7-37 Decomposition of the russian GDP growth rate in 1999-2014
by Sinelnikov-Murylev, Sergei & Drobyshevskiy, Sergei & Kazakova, Maria