Active policy as a key to success for an International Economic Periodical
[Активная Политика — Залог Успеха Международного Экономического Журнала]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Yves Weigel, 1993. "Aquaculture littorale et mobilisations environnementales en Thaïlande," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(134), pages 385-403.
- Marino, Marianna & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario, 2016.
"Educational diversity and knowledge transfers via inter-firm labor mobility,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 168-183.
- Marino, Marianna & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario, 2014. "Educational Diversity and Knowledge Transfers via Inter-Firm Labor Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 8033, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marianna Marino & Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli, 2016. "Educational Diversity and Knowledge Transfers via Inter-Firm Labor Mobility," Post-Print hal-01512870, HAL.
- Michael Berlemann & Marco Oestmann & Marcel Thum, 2014.
"Demographic change and bank profitability: empirical evidence from German savings banks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 79-94, January.
- Michael Berlemann & Marco Oestmann & Marcel Thum, 2009. "Demographic Change and Bank Profitability. Empirical Evidence from German Savings Banks," CESifo Working Paper Series 2911, CESifo Group Munich.
- Рубинштейн Александр Яковлевич, "undated".
"Ранжирование Российских Экономических Журналов: Научный Метод Или «Игра В Цыфирь»?
[Ran Ranking of Russian Economic Journals: The Scientific Method or “Numbers Game”?]," Working papers a:pru175:ye:2016:1, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsscientific publication; international standards of publication; international citation index; publication ethics; Scopus; Web of Science.;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A30 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works - - - General
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.