Competition of Economic Journals in Russia: Results of the Three Waves of Ranking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Balatsky & N. Ekimova., 2015. "The Experience of Ranking Russian Economic Journals," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Shumilov, Andrei & Balatsky, Evgeny, 2016.
"Академические рейтинги RePEc: вопросы построения и роль российских участников
[RePEc Academic Rankings: Construction Issues and the Role of Russian Participants]," MPRA Paper 70956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guerrero-Bote, Vicente P. & Moya-Anegón, Félix, 2012. "A further step forward in measuring journals’ scientific prestige: The SJR2 indicator," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 674-688.
- Per Krusell & Anthony A. Smith Jr., 2015. "Is Piketty's "Second Law of Capitalism" Fundamental?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(4), pages 725-748.
- Fuad T. Aleskerov & Vladimir V. Pislyakov & Andrey N. Subochev, 2014. "Ranking Journals In Economics, Management And Political Science By Social Choice Theory Methods," HSE Working papers WP BRP 27/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Herve Raynaud, 1986. "Social Choice and Multicriterion Decision-Making," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262511754.
- Lawrence E. Blume & Steven N. Durlauf, 2015. "Capital in the Twenty-First Century: A Review Essay," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 123(4), pages 749-777.
- Glaeser, Edward L, 1992. "The Cinderella Paradox Resolved," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 430-432, April.
- Рубинштейн Александр Яковлевич, "undated".
"Ранжирование Российских Экономических Журналов: Научный Метод Или «Игра В Цыфирь»?
[Ran Ranking of Russian Economic Journals: The Scientific Method or “Numbers Game”?]," Working papers a:pru175:ye:2016:1, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsmarket of economic journals; ranking; academic level; academic reputation.;
- C65 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Miscellaneous Mathematical Tools
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.