Ranking Journals In Economics, Management And Political Science By Social Choice Theory Methods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fuad Aleskerov & Andrey Subochev, 2013. "Modeling optimal social choice: matrix-vector representation of various solution concepts based on majority rule," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 737-756, June.
- Fuad Aleskerov & Andrey Subochev, 2016. "Matrix-vector representation of various solution concepts," Papers 1607.02378, arXiv.org.
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Herve Raynaud, 1986. "Social Choice and Multicriterion Decision-Making," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262511754, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subochev, Andrey & Zakhlebin, Igor, 2014.
"Alternative versions of the global competitive industrial performance ranking constructed by methods from social choice theory,"
67462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrey Subochev & Igor Zakhlebin, 2016. "Alternative versions of the global competitive industrial performance ranking constructed by methods from social choice theory," Papers 1607.02421, arXiv.org.
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1768 is not listed on IDEAS
- Subochev, A., 2016. "How Different Are the Existing Ratings of Russian Economic Journals and How to Unify Them?," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 181-192.
- repec:eee:infome:v:12:y:2018:i:2:p:416-429 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fuad T. Aleskerov & Vladimir V. Pislyakov & Timur V. Vitkup, 2014. "Ranking Journals In Economics, Management And Political Sciences By The Threshold Aggregation Procedure," HSE Working papers WP BRP 73/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsjournal ranking; citedness; bibliometric indicators; rank aggregation; multicriteria choice; social choice rules;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:27sti2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.