Constructing the composite indicator "Quality of work" from the third European survey on working conditions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Knox Lovell, C. A. & Pastor, Jesus T. & Turner, Judi A., 1995. "Measuring macroeconomic performance in the OECD: A comparison of European and non-European countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 507-518, December.
- Alfred Kleinknecht & Kees Van Montfort & Erik Brouwer, 2002. "The Non-Trivial Choice between Innovation Indicators," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 109-121.
- Tangian, Andranik, 2004. "Redistribution of university budgets with respect to the status quo," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 409-428, September.
- Tangian, Andranik, 2004. "A model for ordinally constructing additive objective functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 476-512, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tangian, Andranik, 2007. "Analysis of the third European survey on working conditions with composite indicators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 468-499, August.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality of work; European Union; composite indicators; statistical indices; processing ordinal data;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J88 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Public Policy
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wsidps:132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wsihbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.