A model for ordinally constructing additive objective functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richter, Marcel K. & Shapiro, Leonard, 1978. "Revelations of a gambler," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 229-244, December.
- K. R. MacCrimmon & M. Toda, 1969. "The Experimental Determination of Indifference Curves," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(4), pages 433-451.
- Vind, Karl, 1991. "Independent preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 119-135.
- Tinbergen, Jan, 1991. "On the measurement of welfare," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 7-13, October.
- Johansen, Leif, 1974. "Establishing preference functions for macroeconomic decision models : Some observations on Ragnar Frisch's contributions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 41-66, June.
- Fishburn, Peter C., 1990. "Continuous nontransitive additive conjoint measurement," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 165-193, October.
- Peter C. Fishburn, 1967. "Methods of Estimating Additive Utilities," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(7), pages 435-453, March.
- Tangian, A. S., 2002. "Constructing a quasi-concave quadratic objective function from interviewing a decision maker," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 608-640, September.
- Fuhrken, Gebhard & Richter, Marcel K, 1991. "Additive Utility," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(1), pages 83-105, January.
- van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1991. "Ordinal and cardinal utility : An integration of the two dimensions of the welfare concept," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 69-89, October.
- Jevons, William Stanley, 1871. "The Theory of Political Economy," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number jevons1871.
- Wakker, Peter, 1993. "Additive representations on rank-ordered sets : II. The topological approach," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-26.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2005. "Composite indicator of German regional policy and its use for optimizing subsidies to regional labour markets," WSI Working Papers 138, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Behnam Malakooti, 2015. "Double Helix Value Functions, Ordinal/Cardinal Approach, Additive Utility Functions, Multiple Criteria, Decision Paradigm, Process, and Types (Z Theory I)," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(06), pages 1353-1400, November.
- Tangian, Andranik, 2007. "Analysis of the third European survey on working conditions with composite indicators," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(1), pages 468-499, August.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2004. "Constructing the composite indicator "Quality of work" from the third European survey on working conditions," WSI Working Papers 132, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:159:y:2004:i:2:p:476-512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.