Establishing preference functions for macroeconomic decision models : Some observations on Ragnar Frisch's contributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tangian, Andranik, 2004. "A model for ordinally constructing additive objective functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 476-512, December.
- Thrainn Eggertsson, 2006. "On the survival of imperfect institutions," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 21(2), pages 13-24, December.
- Parton, Kevin A., 1979. "The Use Of A Decision Maker'S Utility Function In A Linear Programming Analysis Of Agricultural Policy," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 23(03), December.
- Tangian, A. S., 2002. "Constructing a quasi-concave quadratic objective function from interviewing a decision maker," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(3), pages 608-640, September.
- Tangian, Andranik, 2001. "Constructing a monotonic quadratic objective function in n variables from a few two-dimensional indifferences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 276-304, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:5:y:1974:i:1:p:41-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.