Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dino Borie, 2016. "Additively Separable Preferences Without the Completeness Axiom: An Algebraic Approach," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-11, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Gijs van de Kuilen & Peter P. Wakker, 2011.
"The Midweight Method to Measure Attitudes Toward Risk and Ambiguity,"
INFORMS, vol. 57(3), pages 582-598, March.
- van de Kuilen, G. & Wakker, P.P., 2011. "The midweight method to measure attitudes towards risk and ambiguity," Other publications TiSEM c58a6884-24cc-4cab-ae2f-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ok, Efe A. & Masatlioglu, Yusufcan, 2007. "A theory of (relative) discounting," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 214-245, November.
- Grant, Simon & Kajii, Atsushi & Polak, Ben, 2000. "Decomposable Choice under Uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 169-197, June.
- Tangian, Andranik, 2004. "A model for ordinally constructing additive objective functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 476-512, December.
- Craig Webb, 2013. "Bargaining with subjective mixtures," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(1), pages 15-39, January.
- Veronika Köbberling & Peter P. Wakker, 2003. "Preference Foundations for Nonexpected Utility: A Generalized and Simplified Technique," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 28(3), pages 395-423, August.
- Gerasímou, Georgios, 2010. "Consumer theory with bounded rational preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 708-714, September.
- Denis Bouyssou & Thierry Marchant, 2011. "Subjective expected utility without preferences," Working Papers hal-00606939, HAL.
- Bouyssou, Denis & Pirlot, Marc, 2005. "Following the traces:: An introduction to conjoint measurement without transitivity and additivity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 287-337, June.
- Yutaka Nakamura, 1997. "Lexicographic Additivity For Multi-Attribute Preferences On Finite Sets," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Ebbe Groes & Hans Jacobsen & Birgitte Sloth & Torben Tranæs, 1999.
"Testing the Intransitivity Explanation of the Allais Paradox,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 229-245, December.
- Ebbe Groes & Hans Jørgen Jacobsen & Birgitte Sloth & Torben Tranæs, 1997. "Testing the Intransitivity Explanation of the Allais Paradox," CIE Discussion Papers 1998-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics, revised Oct 1998.
- Vind, Karl, 2000. "von Neumann Morgenstern preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 109-122, February.
- O'Callaghan, Patrick, 2011. "Context and Decision: Utility on a Union of Mixture Spaces," Economic Research Papers 270751, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Bouyssou, Denis & Marchant, Thierry, 2010. "Additive conjoint measurement with ordered categories," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(1), pages 195-204, May.
- Nakamura, Yutaka, 1998. "Skew-symmetric additive representations of preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 367-387, October.
- Michel Grabisch & Salvatore Greco & Marc Pirlot, 2008. "Bipolar and bivariate models in multi-criteria decision analysis: descriptive and constructive approaches," Post-Print halshs-00340374, HAL.
- Karni, Edi & Schmeidler, David, 1990. "Utility Theory and Uncertainty," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275480, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- O’Callaghan, Patrick, 2011. "Context and Decision: Utility on a Union of Mixture Spaces," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 973, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Qin, Wei-zhi & Rommeswinkel, Hendrik, 2017. "Conditionally Additive Utility Representations," MPRA Paper 78158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:20:y:1991:i:1:p:119-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.