Bipolar and bivariate models in multi-criteria decision analysis: descriptive and constructive approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2003. "The Choquet integral for the aggregation of interval scales in multicriteria decision making," Post-Print hal-00272090, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1226-:d:141594 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salvatore Greco & Radko Mesiar & Fabio Rindone, 2016. "Generalized bipolar product and sum," Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 21-31, March.
- Javier Montero & Humberto Bustince & Camilo Franco & J. Tinguaro Rodríguez & Daniel Gómez & Miguel Pagola & Javier Fernandez & Edurne Barrenechea, 2014. "Paired structures and bipolar knowledge representation," MSAP Working Paper Series 06_2014, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple criteria; Decision analysis; Preference; Bipolar models; Choquet integral;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-UPT-2008-12-01 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00340374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .