Bipolar and bivariate models in multi-criteria decision analysis: descriptive and constructive approaches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2003. "The Choquet integral for the aggregation of interval scales in multicriteria decision making," Post-Print hal-00272090, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2010.
"A decade of application of the Choquet and Sugeno integrals in multi-criteria decision aid,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 175(1), pages 247-286, March.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2008. "A decade of application of the Choquet and Sugeno integrals in multi-criteria decision aid," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00267932, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2010. "A decade of application of the Choquet and Sugeno integrals in multi-criteria decision aid," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00496558, HAL.
- Wei Song & Zhiya Chen & Aijun Liu & Qiuyun Zhu & Wei Zhao & Sang-Bing Tsai & Hui Lu, 2018. "A Study on Green Supplier Selection in Dynamic Environment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-22, April.
- Javier Montero & Humberto Bustince & Camilo Franco & J. Tinguaro Rodríguez & Daniel Gómez & Miguel Pagola & Javier Fernandez & Edurne Barrenechea, 2014. "Paired structures and bipolar knowledge representation," MSAP Working Paper Series 06_2014, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Salvatore Greco & Radko Mesiar & Fabio Rindone, 2016. "Generalized bipolar product and sum," Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 21-31, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple criteria; Decision analysis; Preference; Bipolar models; Choquet integral;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00340374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.