A decade of application of the Choquet and Sugeno integrals in multi-criteria decision aid
The main advances regarding the use of the Choquet and Sugeno integrals in multi-criteria decision aid over the last decade are reviewed. They concern mainly a bipolar extension of both the Choquet integral and the Sugeno integral, interesting particular submodels, new learning techniques, a better interpretation of the models and a better use of the Choquet integral in multi-criteria decision aid. Parallel to these theoretical works, the Choquet integral has been applied to many new fields, and several softwares and libraries dedicated to this model have been developed.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2010|
|Publication status:||Published in Annals of Operations Research, Springer Verlag, 2010, 175 (1), pp.247-290. <10.1007/s10479-009-0655-8>|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00496558|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christophe Labreuche & M. Grabisch, 2007.
"The representation of conditional relative importance between criteria,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 154(1), pages 93-122, October.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2007. "The representation of conditional relative importance between criteria," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00187184, HAL.
- Labreuche, Christophe & Grabisch, Michel, 2006. "Generalized Choquet-like aggregation functions for handling bipolar scales," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(3), pages 931-955, August.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Generalized Choquet-like aggregation functions for handling bipolar scales," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00186907, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Eric Raufaste, 2008. "An empirical study of statistical properties of Choquet and Sugeno integrals," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00445168, HAL.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2003. "The Choquet integral for the aggregation of interval scales in multicriteria decision making," Post-Print hal-00272090, HAL. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00496558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.