A decade of application of the Choquet and Sugeno integrals in multi-criteria decision aid
The main advances regarding the use of the Choquet and Sugeno integrals in multi-criteria decision aid over the last decade are reviewed. They concern mainly a bipolar extension of both the Choquet integral and the Sugeno integral, interesting particular submodels, new learning techniques, a better interpretation of the models and a better use of the Choquet integral in multi-criteria decision aid. Parallel to these theoretical works, the Choquet integral has been applied to many new fields, and several softwares and libraries dedicated to this model have been developed.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2010|
|Publication status:||Published in Annals of Operations Research, Springer Verlag, 2010, 175 (1), pp.247-290. <10.1007/s10479-009-0655-8>|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00496558|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christophe Labreuche & M. Grabisch, 2007.
"The representation of conditional relative importance between criteria,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 154(1), pages 93-122, October.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2007. "The representation of conditional relative importance between criteria," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00187184, HAL.
- Labreuche, Christophe & Grabisch, Michel, 2006. "Generalized Choquet-like aggregation functions for handling bipolar scales," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(3), pages 931-955, August.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Generalized Choquet-like aggregation functions for handling bipolar scales," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00186907, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Eric Raufaste, 2008. "An empirical study of statistical properties of Choquet and Sugeno integrals," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00445168, HAL.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2003. "The Choquet integral for the aggregation of interval scales in multicriteria decision making," Post-Print hal-00272090, HAL. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00496558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.