The Möbius transform on symmetric ordered structures and its application to capacities on finite sets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2010.
"A decade of application of the Choquet and Sugeno integrals in multi-criteria decision aid,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 175(1), pages 247-286, March.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2008. "A decade of application of the Choquet and Sugeno integrals in multi-criteria decision aid," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00267932, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2010. "A decade of application of the Choquet and Sugeno integrals in multi-criteria decision aid," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00496558, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Bernard de Baets & Janos Fodor, 2004. "The quest for rings on bipolar scales," Post-Print hal-00271217, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch, 2003. "The Symmetric Sugeno Integral," Post-Print hal-00272084, HAL.
- Dieter Denneberg & Michel Grabisch, 2004. "Measure and integral with purely ordinal scales," Post-Print hal-00272078, HAL.
- Miguel Couceiro & Michel Grabisch, 2013. "On the poset of computation rules for nonassociative calculus," Post-Print hal-00787750, HAL.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00188158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.