The Symmetric Sugeno Integral
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1992. "Advances in Prospect Theory: Cumulative Representation of Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 297-323, October.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2002.
"The symmetric and asymmetric Choquet integrals on finite spaces for decision making,"
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2002. "The Symmetric and Asymmetric Choquet integrals on finite spaces for decision making," Post-Print halshs-00273184, HAL.
- Dubois, Didier & Prade, Henri & Sabbadin, Regis, 2001. "Decision-theoretic foundations of qualitative possibility theory," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(3), pages 459-478, February.
- Michel Grabisch, 2004. "The Möbius transform on symmetric ordered structures and its application to capacities on finite sets," Post-Print hal-00188158, HAL.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2004. "Fuzzy measures and integrals in MCDA," Post-Print halshs-00268985, HAL.
- Salvatore Greco & Radko Mesiar & Fabio Rindone, 2016. "Generalized bipolar product and sum," Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 21-31, March.
- Dieter Denneberg & Michel Grabisch, 2004. "Measure and integral with purely ordinal scales," Post-Print hal-00272078, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Bernard De Baets & Janos Fodor, 2004. "The quest for rings on bipolar scales," Post-Print hal-00271217, HAL.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00272084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.