A review of methods for capacity identification in Choquet integral based multi-attribute utility theory: Applications of the Kappalab R package
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michel Grabisch & Ivan Kojadinovic & Patrick Meyer, 2008. "A review of methods for capacity identification in Choquet integral based multi-attribute utility theory: Applications of the Kappalab R package," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00187175, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fujimoto, Katsushige & Kojadinovic, Ivan & Marichal, Jean-Luc, 2006. "Axiomatic characterizations of probabilistic and cardinal-probabilistic interaction indices," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 72-99, April.
- Grabisch, Michel & Labreuche, Christophe & Vansnick, Jean-Claude, 2003.
"On the extension of pseudo-Boolean functions for the aggregation of interacting criteria,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, pages 28-47.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche & Jean-Claude Vansnick, 2003. "On the Extension of Pseudo-Boolean Functions for the Aggregation of Interacting Criteria," Post-Print hal-00272780, HAL.
- Marichal, Jean-Luc & Roubens, Marc, 2000. "Determination of weights of interacting criteria from a reference set," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 641-650, August.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- Marc Roubens & Michel Grabisch, 1999.
"An axiomatic approach to the concept of interaction among players in cooperative games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(4), pages 547-565.
- Grabisch, M. & Roubens, M., 1998. "An Axiomatic Approach to the Concept of Interaction Among Players in Cooperative Games," Liege - Groupe d'Etude des Mathematiques du Management et de l'Economie 9818, UNIVERSITE DE LIEGE, Faculte d'economie, de gestion et de sciences sociales, Groupe d'Etude des Mathematiques du Management et de l'Economie.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Jaffray, Jean-Yves, 1989.
"Some characterizations of lower probabilities and other monotone capacities through the use of Mobius inversion,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, pages 263-283.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Jean-Yves Jaffray, 2008. "Some Characterizations of Lower Probabilities and Other Monotone Capacities through the Use of Mobius Inversion," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00649208, HAL.
- Kojadinovic, Ivan, 2007. "Minimum variance capacity identification," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 498-514, February.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2004. "Fuzzy measures and integrals in MCDA," Post-Print halshs-00268985, HAL.
- Karatzoglou, Alexandros & Smola, Alexandros & Hornik, Kurt & Zeileis, Achim, 2004. "kernlab - An S4 Package for Kernel Methods in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 11(i09).
- Marichal, Jean-Luc, 2004. "Tolerant or intolerant character of interacting criteria in aggregation by the Choquet integral," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(3), pages 771-791, June.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2003. "The Choquet integral for the aggregation of interval scales in multicriteria decision making," Post-Print hal-00272090, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constantin Zopounidis & Michael Doumpos, 2013. "Multicriteria decision systems for financial problems," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 21(2), pages 241-261, July.
- Lorenza Campagnolo & Carlo Carraro & Fabio Eboli & Luca Farnia, 2015. "Assessing SDGs: A New Methodology to Measure Sustainability," Working Papers 2015.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Silvia Bortot & Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira & Thuy Nguyen, 2015. "On the binomial decomposition of OWA functions, the 3-additive case in n dimensions," Working Papers 360, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Feng, Cheng-Min & Wu, Pei-Ju & Chia, Kai-Chieh, 2010. "A hybrid fuzzy integral decision-making model for locating manufacturing centers in China: A case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 63-73, January.
- Corrente, Salvatore & Greco, Salvatore & Ishizaka, Alessio, 2016. "Combining analytical hierarchy process and Choquet integral within non-additive robust ordinal regression," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 2-18.
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:16:y:2017:i:01:n:s0219622016500449 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angilella, Silvia & Corrente, Salvatore & Greco, Salvatore, 2015. "Stochastic multiobjective acceptability analysis for the Choquet integral preference model and the scale construction problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 172-182.
- Paugam, Luc, 2011. "Valorisation et reporting du goodwill : enjeux théoriques et empiriques," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/8007 edited by Casta, Jean-François.
- Gijs van de Kuilen & Peter P. Wakker, 2011.
"The Midweight Method to Measure Attitudes Toward Risk and Ambiguity,"
INFORMS, vol. 57(3), pages 582-598, March.
- van de Kuilen, G. & Wakker, P.P., 2011. "The midweight method to measure attitudes towards risk and ambiguity," Other publications TiSEM c58a6884-24cc-4cab-ae2f-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Greco, Salvatore & Mousseau, Vincent & Słowiński, Roman, 2014. "Robust ordinal regression for value functions handling interacting criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(3), pages 711-730.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:2:p:428-439 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Ferrara & F. Lamperti & R. Mavilia, 2016. "Looking for best performers: a pilot study towards the evaluation of science parks," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 106(2), pages 717-750, February.
- Silvia Bortot & Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira & Thuy H. Nguyen, 2015. "Welfare functions and inequality indices in the binomial decomposition of OWA functions," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/08, Department of Economics and Management.
- Gia Sirbiladze, 2016. "New Fuzzy Aggregation Operators Based on the Finite Choquet Integral — Application in the MADM Problem," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(03), pages 517-551, May.
- Campagnolo, Lorenza & Eboli, Fabio & Farnia, Luca & Carraro, Carlo, 2017. "Supporting the UN SDGs transition: Methodology for sustainability assessment and current worldwide ranking," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-32, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mikhail Timonin, 2016. "Choquet integral in decision analysis - lessons from the axiomatization," Papers 1611.09926, arXiv.org.
- Alessio Bonetti & Silvia Bortot & Mario Fedrizzi & Silvio Giove & Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira & Andrea Molinari, 2011. "Modelling group processes and effort estimation in Project Management using the Choquet integral: an MCDM approach," DISA Working Papers 2011/12, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised Sep 2011.
- Luc Paugam & Jean-François Casta, 2010.
"Mesurer le capital organisationnel comme combinaison de ressources,"
- Jean-François Casta & Luc Paugam, 2010. "Mesurer le capital organisationnel comme combinaison de ressources," Post-Print hal-00680410, HAL.
- Silvia Bortot & Mario Fedrizzi & Silvio Giove, 2011. "Modelling fraud detection by attack trees and Choquet integral," DISA Working Papers 2011/09, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 31 Aug 2011.
- Zhang, Ling & Zhang, Luping & Zhou, Peng & Zhou, Dequn, 2015. "A non-additive multiple criteria analysis method for evaluation ofÂ airline service quality," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 154-161.
- Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin, 2011. "Preference disaggregation and statistical learning for multicriteria decision support: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(3), pages 203-214, March.
- Jean-François Casta & Luc Paugam & Hervé Stolowy, 2011. "Non-additivity in accounting valuation: Internally generated goodwill as an aggregation of interacting assets," Post-Print halshs-00541525, HAL.
- Silvia Bortot & Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira, 2011. "Inconsistency and non-additive Choquet integration in the Analytic Hierarchy Process," DISA Working Papers 2011/06, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 29 Jul 2011.
- Angilella, Silvia & Greco, Salvatore & Matarazzo, Benedetto, 2010. "Non-additive robust ordinal regression: A multiple criteria decision model based on the Choquet integral," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 277-288, February.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:24:y:2015:i:6:d:10.1007_s10726-015-9428-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:186:y:2008:i:2:p:766-785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.